Search results

1. Grid free doodad question

Alright thank you for the response, I just decided that I'll start using the TileD software
  2. Grid free doodad question

Hey everyone, I just started using the grid free doodad plugin from yanfly and I gotta say that it's very useful, I can now place my objects without using parallax mapping since it's so tedious. Anyways I was wondering if there was a way to do events through the plugin or would I have to just do...
  3. Need help with trying to change skill names.

I'm sorry and yes I'm done with this thread
  4. Need help with trying to change skill names.

Oh forsure I'm already ahead of you, I've been working on it for a few months now on and off because school and it was originally not even supposed to have combat until I decided that I can make something unique which I'm trying to do. I'll be sure to check out tutorials though, everyone can use...
  5. Need help with trying to change skill names.

I hope to show you guys the project in the future wants it's all done.
  6. Need help with trying to change skill names.

I never tried this so I will do this in the morning, thank you I really appreciate all of you.
  7. Need help with trying to change skill names.

But I'll still try the other ones
  8. Need help with trying to change skill names.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to change, I dont know why they didnt make it function like that. I'll try the plugins, I already tried the one that make it so the attack button is not visible but that's all it does, I just want to change it simple as that.
  9. Need help with trying to change skill names.

Ok thanks, I'll make sure to do that with the www folder and I'll keep everything else correct?
  10. Need help with trying to change skill names.

Thanks, I should be fine because i never added any plugins to that file in the first place.
  11. Need help with trying to change skill names.

Also one more thing, the plugin doesnt just allow the commands to be changed to an already existing one but also change to a name you've made?
  12. Need help with trying to change skill names.

I don't mind the cost, I expected it and ok good I've been using the correct one. Thank you so much for the help I really appreciate it, I'll check out all the plugins.
  13. Need help with trying to change skill names.

Well I have 2 project folders and I've been using the other one without the www file. One of the folders has an exe version of the game and then the other file says rpg project in it.
  14. Need help with trying to change skill names.

It does have a www file is that bad?
  15. Need help with trying to change skill names.

It's just one character not a team and yeah not the database but the actual in battle sequences itll still show attack regardless if I change it in the database. That would need a plugin correct?
  16. Need help with trying to change skill names.

Do you know of any plugins that can do this? Also ty for the fast reply
  17. Need help with trying to change skill names.

Hi, I'm working on my battle system but I haven't found a way to change the names of certain skills. For example, I want the attack command to have my own custom name that I'll be able to see when I'm actually fighting in the game. If anyone knows of a plugin or if they know how to change a name...
  18. Timed battle

Let me know how the project is going, I am also interested in a time mechanic for my game and I wanted to know how what you were doing is going good and if you've found anything to approve upon this system.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RasenNinja