Search results

1. dragonpc

EnemyBook V1.4 SkottyTV/DragonPC

Sorry, but I no longer have the code as my PC crashed and I lost all the data. However if someone still has it they are welcome to post it here for you.
  2. dragonpc

No, it does not, as both these use note tags. It does not read their note tags, it only reads actual game data from the system.
  3. dragonpc

Links would help a lot... :-)
  4. dragonpc

I have no idea. As I don't use any steal scripts or drop addition scripts. what scripts are you referring to?
  5. dragonpc

The order is already indexed by the system, Meaning the #1 monster is #1 in the system, and so on.
  6. dragonpc

if you want it to show something, by default it is blank, and will only add something to the book once you defeat it. also there are plugin commands and switches you can use to turn them on or off during game play should you want to do that, it is all in the help file within the plugin.
  7. dragonpc

Gen Piece (Cyborg,Hood),Custom (Icons*, Windows, Merchant Buttons) *Update 12/05/15

! more fist weapon and 8 potions. 4 gold and 4 silver
  8. dragonpc

Gen Piece (Cyborg,Hood),Custom (Icons*, Windows, Merchant Buttons) *Update 12/05/15

Added 4 different Fist weapons in 9 colors each (total 36 icons)
  9. dragonpc

RPGMakerWeb MV Resource Showcase Directory

It looks wonderful! 8)
  10. dragonpc

Added 1 new set of windows with 18 color variations.
  11. dragonpc

I don't fully understand what you are asking when you say "how did you get the sprite's to look like that?" i don't think anyone would want to watch a video of me making edits to the gen parts though as i am not Super fast at it and it takes quite a long time to complete the whole thing. it is...
  12. dragonpc

RPGMakerWeb MV Resource Showcase Directory

Ok, I've updated the Listing, and the ones you have now are no longer working because i had them delete the old posts. i had no idea there were lists like this, thanks for the list its a wonderful idea a huge undertaking and you are appreciated for it! 8) Here is the Updated link
  13. dragonpc

Consolidated a few of my earlier posts into this one.
  14. dragonpc

Icons, Windows, Merchant Buttons -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Colaboration: DragonPC / Yanfly Older Version: My Windows and Merchant Buttons. A couple more Windows. (kinda sci-fi) A Set of windows in 18 colors...
  15. dragonpc

ItemBook

Easy fix, <desc3> tag lets you have a third line of text. or in the regular text item description, just use a third line. (if that doesn't work, try the <desc3> tag in the notes section. but you do raise a good point as we never tested the note tags in combination with the regular description...
  16. dragonpc

ItemBook

we will continue to improve it, as we have time.   ;) It does work with yanfly.
  17. dragonpc

ItemBook

ItemBook V1.4a by Skotty TV Introduction ItemBook is a Plugin to show the items you have collected through your adventures! (and thier stats, abilities, skills, etc.. that they have attached to them. Features Previous Updates  * - Decide if items will get an entry automaticly when they...
  18. dragonpc

* - 1.4a * - Added the skill count option. you can choose how many skills will display (default/max 6)(higer resolutions might be able to fit 1 or 2 more depending on the resolution.)
  19. dragonpc

Short answer: no Long answer:
  20. dragonpc

Thank you. 8) we had a lot of fun making this for everyone to use.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RasenNinja