Search results

1. Tiffypowers79

RMMV Moghunter menu web deployment problems?

Alright, so, I'm using mohgunter's menu plugins (Scene status, scene equip, etc) and the bust graphics show up fine when playtesting, but I keep getting loading errors when playing a web deployed version. even though the file is exactly where it should be, correct cases and everything
  2. Tiffypowers79

[RMMV] Torch light puzzle problems

Alright, so...I tried to code a puzzle in which you have to light the torches in a certain color order for it to work. When you get the order right, it works as normal, activating the switch and stuff. When you get it wrong, however, the self switches don't reset, and then you're stuck. This...
  3. Tiffypowers79

RMMV Khas Lighting Timed Lantern.

I got Khas Advanced Lighting Plugin from here: http://arcthunder.blogspot.com/p/rpg-maker-mv-plugins.html Basically I'm having issues incorporating a timed lantern into my game. I have a common event set up wherein when you use the lantern item it starts a timer and then turns PlayerLantern...
  4. Tiffypowers79

[RMMV] X amount of gold for X amount of items?

So, in my game, I'd like to have the player collect items from battles. Said items could then be sold to someone for a fixed fee each time. Let's say it's 100g per item, if they had two, it'd be 200g. Is there a way to do this without any plugins?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renneverscared