Search results

1. ShidoLionheart

ShidoLionheart MV Arts *NEW - Map Presets for your games*

Hello. Added my NEW Map Presets: Mine City and Dungeons !
  2. ShidoLionheart

About RMMV for Switch

Hi. I don't know if this is the right place where to post this. It's a question. I know that RMMV will came out for Switch (and PS4 I think...) and I have the license of RMMV for PC/MAC. If I want to use it into my switch I have to buy it again? I hope not.
  3. ShidoLionheart

Add all items with a Script Call (for test-run)

I wanna add all items and weapons and armors that I have in the database to my party with a script call (x99 of all items/weapon/armors) so I can test items and see if it's all ok. How to do that?
  4. ShidoLionheart

Giving multiple of the same skill type?

Moogle_X already put a plugin that resolve this bug many many times ago in the plugin list you can find easily
  5. ShidoLionheart

Thalzon's MV Battlers

How this new set is called? So I can put a name on my folder ^^ Love the dark elemental
  6. ShidoLionheart

Thalzon's MV Battlers

The last Vampire is so creepy! Great Battlers!
  7. ShidoLionheart

Mirror battler sprites

try with animated sideview by yanfly and put a notetag like <Scale Sprite Width: -100%> PS - Sorry tried by myself not working xD
  8. ShidoLionheart

Thalzon's MV Battlers

I was referring at the first post spoiler in-fact yesterday didn't work...
  9. ShidoLionheart

Thalzon's MV Battlers

I cant' see the images O.o
  10. ShidoLionheart

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

How I can change that so I can have the confimation step? It's weird to have with Weapon Unleash OFF and don't have it with Weapon Unleash ON. I need Weapon Unleash to change my Attack skill in a Slash-All skill :S and I love the confirmation step, it's better with that.
  11. ShidoLionheart

Plugin : Battle Engine Core conflicts with Weapon Unleash Do you have all the latest updates for the plugins in question? : YES Bug : When a skill targets all enemies and it's a skill selected directly from the list of skill (like the attack skill) the confirmation step is not working even if...
  12. ShidoLionheart

Plugin : Battle Engine Core Bug : When a skill targets all enemies and it's a skill selected directly from the list of skill (like the attack skill) the confirmation step is not working even if the parameter select hep window is set to true.
  13. ShidoLionheart

Why I can't find anymore the option in the Battle Engine Core to Enable the Confirmation Step when I select all enemies in battle?
  14. ShidoLionheart

Sneak Peek: New Tileset + Season Pass DLC 4

FSM belong to Mack/Blue so I don't like the fact that it will be a paid DLC
  15. ShidoLionheart

Equipment Learning

Click on the link... then clik on the RAW button. After you are in the RAW page (there is only the script in all the page) click CTRL+S and save it on your desktop
  16. ShidoLionheart

Equipment Learning

In the database, Death state notetag (is the fist state) just put <EQL AP Boost: 0%>
  17. ShidoLionheart

ShidoLionheart MV Arts *NEW - Map Presets for your games*

Added a NEW Resource: MACK TILESET PACK DOODADS Doodads compatible with YEP.116 – Grid-Free Doodads by Yanfly.
  18. ShidoLionheart

[STV] Plugins | STV_BeastBook

Is this compatible with "YEP_ExtraEnemyDrops" ?
  19. ShidoLionheart

Hi Yanfly. With the "Item Core" and "Shop Core" there is a bug. When I try to buy some Independent Items on the Shop, I can only buy one at time. For example I can't buy 3 Independent Sword, the number doesn't go up. I dunno if I have explained right ^^
  20. ShidoLionheart

Error when I don't use notetag in skills of the Plugin "Selection Control"

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vietlinh