Search results

1. Eli Help Windows - Add help windows to the default scenes/windows!

Opps! Excuse me Eli,i was talking about the shop scene.
  2. Eli Help Windows - Add help windows to the default scenes/windows!

Very nice,the only problem ifound is that the position of the help and gold window keep un in the botton (i tried both option in case they were inversed). Keep up the good work and take care of yourself.
  3. RPG Maker MZ v1.2.0 Update

Yes friend,i was talking about that issue.
  4. RPG Maker MZ v1.2.0 Update

Somebody noticed some weird lines in the menus with the version 1.2.0? It happens in older versions with some plugins like the message popup window. PD: Im using the spanish languaje.
  5. TSR_MoveEvent

Thanks you very much friend.
  6. MV Plugins Compatibility - Compatibility of RPG Maker MV plugins with RPG Maker MZ.

It looks like the target of DK are the menus and items/skills/equipment. Other more than that does not work that well.
  7. Move Toward Player uses Pathfinding

Just paste the code in a text file,save it and change the extension from .txt to js.
  8. Collection Of Snippets

Thanks you very much for the advice,it is nice to hear recomendations from a wise person. :smile: About my project i dont know if it will be finished because i dont have a story and my mapping skills are bad.
  9. Collection Of Snippets

Thanks you very much friend,added some screenshots and a link to Kotonoha site. Take care
  10. Gradient Wipe - old RM Transition effect, and more

Welll is basically a patch for some MV plugins,most of them dont work. EDIT: Nope,it does not work. The problem is with the Plugin Command calling,it is diferent to MV. With some changes maybe it could work but it is out of my skills.
  11. Gradient Wipe - old RM Transition effect, and more

Did you try the compatibility patch made by DK?
  12. RMMV Question about Hime Enemy Levels

Thanks you very much friends. The last one worked perfecty. Excuse me for the late reply,i feel a little sick lately.
  13. RMMV Looking for a jobs plugin

Yanfly Class Change is a paid plugin,for free there is Douraku Soft Job Change,just a warning. It is in japanese.
  14. RMMZ Counter After Hit Plugin Request

I tested Hime Counter After Hit plugin (MV) and looks like it is working in MZ. Of course,you must use the compatibility tool provided by DK.
  15. VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Yanfly,thanks very much for the work that you and your friends do for the community. Excuse me if im asking too much. But it is possible to add "gradient text" as a function for the VS Core in the future?
  16. DynamicAction - Versatile Plugins for Creating Beautiful Action Sequence

Hi Ryan,i want to thank you for everything you are doing for the community. Greetings from Argentina.
  17. RMMV Question about Hime Enemy Levels

It does not worked,but thanks you very much for the intention. Finally i give up and decided to use a common variable and an parallell event that changes the levels randomly. The only problem is that the enemies with the same variable appears with the same level,for example 3 goblins with a...
  18. RMMZ Need help with Douraku Command Assign in MZ.

Sorry to bother yourselves,i tried to use this MV plugin along with DK compatibility tool but cannot make it work. I got this error: "Type Error This.placeBasicGauges is not a function. It is possible to fix it? Excuse me for my bad english and thanks in advance...
  19. Collection Of Snippets

I did some snippets for my own personal use,but i wanted to share them in case someone needs them. Just remember a thing,they are simple edits from default plugins so the compatibility with third party is not asured. PD: They are free for all uses and please credit to MECH PEN AND LL AERIAN...
  20. Terrain Tags

Very nices miss Shaz.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gortax