Search results

1. realz012

RMMZ VisuStella Battle Core, Opposite direction Enemy when use SV Battler?

i want to ask, how to flip horizontal enemy so Enemy Battler face the main party? in game demo visu used notetag <Sideview Battlers> Actor1_1 </Sideview Battlers> when i try tq mod or archeia you can locked/deleted this thread. i found the culprit problem, conflict with some plugin. thx.
  2. realz012

Match Map & Parallax as background help

Hi! can someone help me? i making psychological survival horror game point and click. so i make parallax map for player investigate and triggering event. i just cannot make work. in database editor and test play, map is not match. i still confusing. i make background parallax 800x600 and map...
  3. realz012

[Request] Actor Picture Show up before character attacking in battle - SBS

Hi. can someone make it happen? when character have turn and ready for action in battle mode, character picture with notetag maybe <battler name> show up from left and disappear after character choose action. every character party have picture before attack (in picture 2 should showing motomu...
  4. realz012

[Request] port Yami Battle Symphony+addon Holder for MV

hi? sorry if someone request this before or this wrong forum to ask port script. i would like to convert my vx ace game to MV but need these plugin. original SBS MV is good for prologue my game, but for main game i need holder battler sheet with no limit for height or width size column row...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaosEmperor