Search results

1. The Infamous Bon Bon

@everyone - thank you. @HeathRiley - good luck to you, when its the right house you'll feel...

@everyone - thank you. @HeathRiley - good luck to you, when its the right house you'll feel it.  That credit stuff can be a pain though. @Golden Unicorn Gaming - it is a ton of hoops.  Luckily my state has lots of programs for house buying, we chose one that resulted in us paying just...
  2. The Infamous Bon Bon

So we have been trying to buy a house and the seller accepted our offer, so now we are...

So we have been trying to buy a house and the seller accepted our offer, so now we are officially under contract.  I'm super excited and I hope everything goes according to plan.
  3. The Infamous Bon Bon

My dad was the toxic element for a while I tried ignoring him on Facebook and stuff, but it got...

My dad was the toxic element for a while I tried ignoring him on Facebook and stuff, but it got to the point that I dreaded even getting on Facebook.  Then he said some horrible things to my wife and I lost it on him and told him exactly how I felt.  It was hard, but getting everything out...
  4. The Infamous Bon Bon

These look great!

These look great!
  5. The Infamous Bon Bon

Direction Based Line of Sight Events

It should be possible, but it has been such a long time since I wrote this that I couldn't tell you right now how to do it exactly.  I would have to get back into Ace which I haven't touched in months and I haven't had the time for MV, because I've been buying a house.  When I get some time I...
  6. The Infamous Bon Bon

Forum Store Purchases Transfer

I'm in no particular rush, so you can deprioritize me if need be.
  7. The Infamous Bon Bon

Kill'em, kill'em all.

Kill'em, kill'em all.
  8. The Infamous Bon Bon

My kids were particularly fond of taking me and wife's glasses.  I'm glad they don't do that...

My kids were particularly fond of taking me and wife's glasses.  I'm glad they don't do that anymore.
  9. The Infamous Bon Bon

Nothing beats your own bed.

Nothing beats your own bed.
  10. The Infamous Bon Bon

But chocolate cake for breakfast is the dream!

But chocolate cake for breakfast is the dream!
  11. The Infamous Bon Bon

That sucks.  I wish I had some good advice, but that one really depends on the kid.

That sucks.  I wish I had some good advice, but that one really depends on the kid.
  12. The Infamous Bon Bon

Forum Store Purchases Transfer

I was filling this out and I realized that Steam still requires you to own RPG Maker Ace in order to purchase most of the stuff I purchased from the forum store.  Is there going to be a point in which you guys get Steam to allow owners of RPG Maker MV to purchase these resources as well?  Does...
  13. The Infamous Bon Bon

If my gets were that dedicated to something I would let them too.  I'm glad it worked out for...

If my gets were that dedicated to something I would let them too.  I'm glad it worked out for him and you benefited as well.
  14. The Infamous Bon Bon

I actually spend a lot of time staring at objects and imagining how they might kill me, but at...

I actually spend a lot of time staring at objects and imagining how they might kill me, but at work that kind of makes sense since I work in a machine shop and many of the objects have killed (or at least seriously injured) someone before.  I'm also on the safety committee at work, so they kind...
  15. The Infamous Bon Bon

RPG Maker MV Version 1.1 Update + Changelog!

@Archeia I finally got a chance to erase the generator files and re-verified in Steam.  It worked great, so thank you. All the new generator stuff is great guys, thank you again. 
  16. The Infamous Bon Bon

Medieval Pack Update Feedback

Now some of these might be better character animations for later packs, but here is what comes to mind: Drunks - passed out on bar, laying in puddle of mess, falling over, etc. Miners - digging and such Priests, monks, nuns - praying and arms in the air ("Can I get a Hallelujah!") ...
  17. The Infamous Bon Bon

SNES games

Out of curiosity, are you looking for the games on the actual SNES carts, some kind of emulator, or in some other way?
  18. The Infamous Bon Bon

RPG Maker MV Version 1.1 Update + Changelog!

Is there someplace that has the generator files as they should be after the update.  I have the Steam version and it auto updated which is normally fine, but since it just copied over the Generator files I added and such my generator is a mess.  I just want to erase it and start over. I have...
  19. The Infamous Bon Bon

Whtdragon's icons

I was wondering if you had the icons without the black background so I  could make them whichever color I decide to go with. I think getting the 160 x 160 originals would be nice, maybe they could be used in other ways.  The PSD files would be handy too. Personally I think expanding on...
  20. The Infamous Bon Bon

Medieval Tiles (MV - In Progress)

Well its basically a GIMP file with every paperdoll file as its own layer so you can turn on, turn off layers to make your character and it allows you to move the layers around because sometimes boots look better over pants, sometimes they don't for example. I've finished the female one and...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
What do you guys think about Survival mechanics in games (Hunger, thirst, etc.)?
Do you find them to be an enjoyable obstacle or a bit of a nuisance?

Asking for a friend... :stickytongue:
Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balthier