Search results

1. Rook47

Deleted event's bugged

So i will have event occur and I have the command to erase event and it will erase it but whenever you enter a building and leave the event comes back up is this a bug? How can I fix this?
  2. Rook47

What am I missing?(Orange green works not working)

Hi so i am trying to use orange green works and green works by Huddell to incorporate steam achievements I have everything in the right spot and have the script enabled for the event. Here are some screen shots to show what i got https://gyazo.com/d2799ac835040ff58f686ab6cbd44932 Lib folder...
  3. Rook47

Orange Green Works (Need Help)

Hi so i am trying to use orange green works and green works by Huddell to incorporate steam achievements I have everything in the right spot and have the script enabled for the event. Here are some screen shots to show what i got https://gyazo.com/d2799ac835040ff58f686ab6cbd44932 Lib folder...
  4. Rook47

Yanfly Battle Core issue

Hi i am trying out the yanfly battle core JS and it is showing the enemy sprites but is not showing my actors and I can't figure out what I need to change so it is normal like the default battle screens. Edit: it looks as almost if like over half the normal battle screen is cut off.
  5. Rook47

Steam achievements

Hi i was wondering if there is some way to get Steam achievements for RPG Maker games, i already have a game on steam and want to use Steam achievements for it and already tried one java script plugin and didn't like that one and was wondering what options i have to incorporate Steam...
  6. Rook47

Virtual enigma box can't save game

Hi so I am trying to update my steam game and haven't done a update in a while now and I remember I had a issue with this before where I can't save the game with virtual enigma box exe it creates I think some one told me I need to make a WWW folder but when I delpoy the game to output it...
  7. Rook47

Is there something similar to virtual enigma box?

So i am getting vastly tired of virtual enigma box messing up the ability to save because apparently there is something virtual enigma box does naturally to this. I used to know the solution a long time ago but haven't done patching for my game in a while so i forgot and I tried one js program...
  8. Rook47

Can't save game

So i put my game through the virtual enigma box and when I go to save I get the buzzing sound and can't save i fixed this before but can't remember how. Can someone help me?
  9. Rook47

I need help with a error with a resource product

I bought the KATAKURA HIBIKI'S LORDS OF DARKNESS resource pack from the rpgmaker website, downloaded it and put all the files in the correct spot. I go to test it so I make a battle event with one of the enemy options and get a error message it says type error: Cannot read property "height" of...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paravn9