Search results

1. Neutron21

Gamepad Support Logitech F310

Most people recommended the Xbox controller but I see that the Logitech F310 is actually pretty good and inexpensive. I used it out of the box on emulation as well on various platforms with no problems either. It has a toggle for Xinput and Dinput. My question is if one is going to have support...
  2. Neutron21

Suggestion Linux Support

Ive been looking into RPG Makers and I really hope they stop ignoring Linux because its a underrated and much bigger and stronger community than what it is given credit for. If a a FOSS program such as the Godot game engine can offer support on other platforms, Linux, Mac, Windows, Android, iOS...
  3. Neutron21

Linux Game deployment

Has anyone had an issue with deployment of games on Linux? I was using a trial version of MV for Windows to deploy a game and launching the game on the current Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon edition with no luck of the game working. Yes I did make it a executable under properties and that still did...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paravn9