Search results

1. Help with Lvl up designs day night system

Hi everyone. Just wanting some help with lvl up designs day night system I seem to have it up and working but everytime I start my game It starts from 0.00 How would I make it so as that the clock starts at 8am instead ? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone :)
  2. Hi everyone

A big hello to everyone :D Been lurking for a bit but only now starting to try and meaningfully engage. Firstly, a bit of an apology to the moderators. Shaz and mlogan. I believe every post I've made has been in the wrong forum :(. I am very new to forums in general and so get a bit lost on...
  3. RMMZ Self contained dialogue system?

Hey all. So I recently had a major win with my game in terms of implementing a character creation system (yippee) and figured I would ride this high and try and get another step closer to making my dream game. That being said, I know I am nowhere near skilled enough In Javascript yet to do this...
  4. RMMZ NPC Pathing/position remains when player leaves/re enters the map

Hey all. So I might have opened a can of worms with what I am trying to accomplish here. I'm using the custom pathing for my NPC's but I was wondering if there was a way to get them to stay where they are when I exit/re enter the map. For example, If I have them walk towards the kitchen, I...
  5. Hiring someone to create sprites/portraits.

Hey all. So I've read the rules and am new to forums in general so I'm not sure if this is allowed. I was wanting to essentially add more custom assets to the engine but can't draw or do any of that art stuff to save my life. So I was wanting to know if it was at all possible to reach out...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sambros