Search results

1. The Infamous Bon Bon

Medieval Town And Country missing files

Female Top 5 has only four files:  The bust, face, paperdoll, and master sheet.  All the other clothing has many more files, so I'm assuming this was an oversight.
  2. The Infamous Bon Bon

Support not getting back to me about a return

I was taking advantage of the big holiday say and bought some nice cheap resources and that was all that was in my cart, but when my order completed I had a copy of RPG Maker MV charged as well. Now I know this is probably because last month I tried buying MV, but the store wouldn't accept my...
  3. The Infamous Bon Bon

Bon Bon's MV Resources - New 1-19-16 Two New Titles for School based games

Here you can download a zip file [bonBonsMVResources1a] that includes the following files: Icons - 1,966 The MV Icons backgrounds edited so you can layer Ace RTP icons or other Ace icons like Avery's on top: You can find a good example here The these are the...
  4. The Infamous Bon Bon

Menu Script Tutorial

Who's this for?  The intended audience is people who have spent some time with RPG Maker, but haven't gotten to scripting yet.  I myself spent a lot of time looking at custom scripts before I started scripting and I have not done any Ruby classes or anything.  So not Beginners, but you don't...
  5. The Infamous Bon Bon

Direction Based Line of Sight Events

Introduction I made this mostly for touch encounter games to help add a little personality to the touch encounters. I also think that this can be utilized for puzzles and stealth missions in games. This tutorial was made with the default scripts. There may be incompatibility with some scripts...
  6. The Infamous Bon Bon

Hello, I am the new One :)

Howdy Paratron, nice to meet ya. Like Shablo said people get stupid about generators, but not me, I love them and would appreciate it.
  7. The Infamous Bon Bon

Howdy, everyone.

Howdy Avanura, nice to meet ya.
  8. The Infamous Bon Bon

Howdy Ya'll

It's so hard to figure out how to start these introductions, so I will start rambling now... I'm a 30 year old husband and father of two, one girl who is 6 and a boy who is 5 and I have a 12 year old stepson that visits us one day a week. Politically I'm a liberal and religiously a secular...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garnoct