I forgor
  2. The_switchify

Still no Half-Life 3 ;_;

Still no Half-Life 3 ;_;
  3. The_switchify

Yes.

Yes.
  4. The_switchify

somehow, some of my art was deleted off of my computer, luckily it wasn't anything from my game...

somehow, some of my art was deleted off of my computer, luckily it wasn't anything from my game. But it still sucks... :(
  5. The_switchify

RMXP Wulfie's Adventure demo

Nice! I like the character designs!
  6. The_switchify

Looking for colouring suggestions on faceset

The yellow eyes fit a lot better with the rest of the character's color pallette then the red ones.
  7. The_switchify

Really?

Really?
  8. The_switchify

Some Of My Valve Fan Art

9. The_switchify

What game are you currently Playing?

I've been playing The Master Chief Collection, I played CE, and now I'm currently about halfway through Halo 2. It's my first time ever playing Halo, and it's been very good so far!
  10. The_switchify

an inflatable horse costume looks so fun to wear, lol.

an inflatable horse costume looks so fun to wear, lol.
  11. The_switchify

Any Plugins You Would Reccomend?

Galvs Screen Zoom (useful if you have smaller sprites.) https://galvs-scripts.com/2017/02/08/mv-screen-zoom/
  12. The_switchify

its pretty awful vice versa, you wait months for help and everybody just ignores your post.

its pretty awful vice versa, you wait months for help and everybody just ignores your post.
  13. The_switchify

Bunny girls are the best

Bunny girls are the best
  14. The_switchify

did you make that?

did you make that?
  15. The_switchify

Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...

Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...
  16. The_switchify

why do you need a picture of a tablet?

why do you need a picture of a tablet?
  17. The_switchify

plugin link?

plugin link?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuidadoDoyJuegos