Search results

1. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

Super interesting is one of the best compliments I could ever get, thanks for making my day! @LovelyFlower @Skurge If you mean the tiled maps then I think I'll just get rid of them as I struggle to make all the tiles for shop interiors. With the show picture method I can kill two birds with one...
  2. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

Worked out a new way of doing the shops that allows me to use a background rather than create the tiles for each shop. Should save me a lot of time and allow for some interesting scenarios. I'm planning on letting the player rob most of the shops with different outcomes.
  3. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

Hey @ShadowDragon I'm glad you enjoyed Gargantuan : ) The scenes after the credits were a teaser for this game. They are in the same world but DemonCyber is set years later and the story is not directly related. Maybe one day I'll expand Gargantuan, I had some cool ideas for the story when I...
  4. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

Thanks for the encouragement @Starmage and @Skurge I built upon the idea of having multiple ways to take down enemies. Now certain battles have multiple outcomes depending on which enemies you kill first.
  5. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

I've been working on a battle system that allows the player to target specific parts of an enemy, which opens up more options when deciding how to take them out.
  6. Kemsyn

RMMV GARGANTUAN

Thanks so much for playing, I really appreciate it. The game is a prototype but I want to make a full version once I finish my main project. The ending is a teaser for that by the way.
  7. Kemsyn

RMMV GARGANTUAN

Added the playthrough for HawkZombie's 2019 game jam, where the game came 2nd.
  8. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

You can play my short sci-fi horror rpg for free at https://kemsyn.itch.io/gargantuan . It takes place 36 years before Demoncyber.
  9. Kemsyn

RMMV GARGANTUAN

@JosephSeraph Hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think afterwards. It's only around 25 mins long but I'm considering making it longer to be around 2-3 hours. Here's a first impression video by @Driftwood Gaming
  10. Kemsyn

RMMV Archtross: (subtitle still undecided)

Those battles sound awesome and the vehicles enemies look great. I've tried making cars that police could hide behind too but the positioning was kinda tricky with front view battle. I was gonna make it so when they explode they kill the police hiding behind them.
  11. Kemsyn

RMMV GARGANTUAN

Backstory In 2038, the discovery of element zero, forever changed the future of humanity. Technology rapidly advanced and it soon became the most valuable commodity in the known Universe. The megacorporations began sending out prospecting crews, individuals with little or nothing to lose. Due...
  12. Kemsyn

RMMV Archtross: (subtitle still undecided)

Loving all the details on your maps and battle backgrounds, I can definitely see some blade runner influences there. Looks like you put a lot of thought into the world you're creating, I can't wait to experience it.
  13. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

@Skurge It can be a bit tricky to get it to work, I'll send you a private message and try and help.
  14. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

You can always ask magnus0808, the one that did my scripts, it's likely they can help you out. I'm using Yami's Sideview Battler plugin for the extra frames, for the deaths I have multiple of the same enemy and I assign each one of them a unique death animation using the plugin Thanks for...
  15. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

Hey @Skurge I remain passionate about DemonCyber and am still working on it whenever I can. Recently, I've been adding some custom scripts to the battle system (Thanks to @Magnus0808). Enemies die the instant their hp reaches 0 now, which makes battles flow better, and the deaths seem more...
  16. Kemsyn

Is there a way to make an enemy die mid attack?

Let's say I have a skill that does multiple attacks (I am using the flash damage plugin) and I want an enemy to die the moment they take enough damage to deplete their health, rather than waiting for all the attacks to finish. Does anyone know a way to do this or a plugin that allows it?
  17. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber: The Hit [IGMC 2018]

@Tw0Face Thanks for letting me know, I managed to improve the graphic issue with the bike, It's not perfect, but it's a lot less noticeable now. I'm still working on improving the frame rate. I'm not too sure what's causing it, I think it might have something to do with the custom vehicle speed...
  18. Kemsyn

Hey @Tw0Face I'm glad you liked my game, it really makes it all worthwhile and I'm sorry it didn't run that well on your computer. Other people have noticed that the battle actions sometimes lag a bit, I think it has something to do with the large sprite sheets. I'm looking into ways to make it...
  19. Kemsyn

Event Secret Santa 2018 aka the IGMC Review Trade Thread

No worries @Jesse - PVGames just do it when you have enough time. I've finished my review of Princess Dreams and I'm ready for another round @bgillisp
  20. Kemsyn

Added a couple playthroughs of the game by HawkZombie and Hard_Reset Go follow them, they have really good RPG Maker content.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheesusTheGreat