Search results

1. Kemsyn

RMMV GARGANTUAN

Backstory In 2038, the discovery of element zero, forever changed the future of humanity. Technology rapidly advanced and it soon became the most valuable commodity in the known Universe. The megacorporations began sending out prospecting crews, individuals with little or nothing to lose. Due...
  2. Kemsyn

Is there a way to make an enemy die mid attack?

Let's say I have a skill that does multiple attacks (I am using the flash damage plugin) and I want an enemy to die the moment they take enough damage to deplete their health, rather than waiting for all the attacks to finish. Does anyone know a way to do this or a plugin that allows it?
  3. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber: The Hit [IGMC 2018]

DemonCyber: The Hit, is a post-apocalyptic, cyberpunk JRPG, set in a city where crime and corruption dominate and gangs with illegal cybernetics rule the streets. You play as Vesper, the youngest member of the Demons, a motorcycle gang that takes cyber enhancements so far that they're...
  4. Kemsyn

FREE DEMONCYBER - Looking for an artist to do some actor portraits.

Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: DEMONCYBER is a cyberpunk turn-based RPG set in the year 2083, inspired by some of my favorite movies and music. The story will focus on aspects of artificial intelligence, transhumanism and religion. I want to create a game that plays like the traditional JRPGs I...
  5. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber

Backstory The year is 2083. Once a beacon of hope for what remains of humanity, the city of Neo Orbis, owned by the megacorporation Citadel, is now being consumed by crime and corruption. Police struggle to keep order in the outer sectors as gangs with illegal cybernetic mods continue to rise...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Real-Time Battles, Pixel Filter, Animate Cursor & Menus & Windows | RPG Maker News #114

When your side job becomes more interesting than your dayjob and you think "do I quit again or finally actually do the same thing for more than five consecutive years..." I don't think I'll ever be able to say that though, I just cannot stick with one thing like you're 'supposed to'.
Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kymbber