Search results

1. Lu_

Cover Art Characters Package 2 Emotions

I am looking for a emotion faceset of the character called Akja out of the "Cover Art Characters Package 2".
  2. Lu_

RMMV YR_DBStateTransform error

i am using YR_DBStateTransform and every time the state runs out i get this error
  3. Lu_

RMMV Script Into Lunatic mode

i used this codes as custom passive conditions for the yep auto passive states <Custom Passive Condition> if ($gameActors.actor(1).isStateAffected(1) && !$gameActors.actor(1).isStateAffected(16) && $gameSwitches.value(10) == true) { condition = true; } else { condition = false; } </Custom...
  4. Lu_

RMMV lunatic moted selecting state affected allies

i am using 2 states to kinda bind an enemy and an actor. that the enemy dies when the actor dies and the other way around. i am using this in the actors state if (target.hp <= 0) { var enemies = origin.opponentsUnit().aliveMembers(); for (var i = 0; i < enemies.length; ++i) { var...
  5. Lu_

RMMV lunatic mode selecting state affected enemies

i want to create a state that when the affected actor dies damages only enemies who are affected by a certain state. i used this so far if (target.hp <= 0) { var enemies = origin.opponentsUnit().aliveMembers(); for (var i = 0; i < enemies.length; ++i) { var enemy = enemies[i]...
  6. Lu_

RMMV YEP Buffs & States Core

I am using yep buffs & states core to creat a custom react effect and i want the target to make make motion during the effect. how can i do this? and can i create breaks between the different steps like with action sequences?
  7. Lu_

SRD_SummonCore and YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies

I am using both plugins and every time a summon ends i get an error "TypeError:Cannot read property 'isEnemy' of null". I figuered out that the yanfly plugin is making this error by turning it on and off. i tried to move the srd plugin up and down in the plugin list but i still get this error...
  8. Lu_

SV Actor Shadows

Is it possible to turn off the sv actor shadow for a certain actor?
  9. Lu_

KELYEP_DragonBones Aekashic's sprites

Try to use dragonbones for actors. if i only use <DragonBone:x> the dragonbones sprite is there and faces to the left but aint moving like a dragonbones sprite. if i put the settings in its moving like a dragonbones sprite but faces to the right. how can i solve this?
  10. Lu_

Blank Window in Scenes Equip, Status and Skill

I want to add a blank Window to the Scenes Equip, Status and Skill that I can modify it with Luna. Can someone hep me?
  11. Lu_

Luna Engine MV Conditions

I want to change the actor picture of a character based on a condition. But its changing all actor pictures. Can I somehow define a target of the config?
  12. Lu_

Luna Engine MV add new Scene

I started working with Luna and still dont know how I can add a new scene to Luna when it is a scene added by a plugin. I am using a lot of Yanflys plugins like the Quest journal. The scene is called SceneQuest, got this from the console. If I create a SceneQuest.yml and edit the background etc...
  13. Lu_

Luna Engine MV bug 'call' of undefined

Yesterday I got Luna Engine and I wanted to install it now into an existing project. I did it like yanfly explained on his/her wiki side. But I keep getting this bug when I start a battle What did I do wrong?
  14. Lu_

Can't download UPP Minimap

I want to use the upp minimap but the link to the latest version aint working. Thats the link he posted under his video: https://rpgmakermv.co/resources/rpg-maker-mv-mini-map-plugin.973/ I only found an older version here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/minimap-plugin.66443/...
  15. Lu_

How to load a savefile?

I'm creating my own title screen with the HIME_PreTitleEvents and I want to load a file after a choice. I tried to use this one: DataManager.loadGame(1); $gamePlayer.reserveTransfer($gameMap.mapId(), $gamePlayer.x, $gamePlayer.y); $gamePlayer.requestMapReload(); SceneManager.goto(Scene_Map)...
  16. Lu_

Lu's MV Resources

:LZSangel:Lu's MV Resources:LZSangel: I just want to share my work with you guys. I am new to pixeling so don't expect something professional. I really appreciate your opinion about my sprites and feel free to give me some advices! :LZSproud: If you got any questions feel free to write me a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Real-Time Battles, Pixel Filter, Animate Cursor & Menus & Windows | RPG Maker News #114

When your side job becomes more interesting than your dayjob and you think "do I quit again or finally actually do the same thing for more than five consecutive years..." I don't think I'll ever be able to say that though, I just cannot stick with one thing like you're 'supposed to'.
Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kymbber