Search results

1. SunStunBros

My days have been pretty productive I'd say. I commit about 3-4 hours per day to pure RPG making...

My days have been pretty productive I'd say. I commit about 3-4 hours per day to pure RPG making (more if i'm off that day), been trying to eat better and work out more often, sooo yeah! Feeling pretty good. :D
  2. SunStunBros

Hope everyone is being productive and having a great day!

Hope everyone is being productive and having a great day!
  3. SunStunBros

Been working so long and hard on these scenes that I forgot I had work in 30 minutes. Gotta go fast!

Been working so long and hard on these scenes that I forgot I had work in 30 minutes. Gotta go fast!
  4. SunStunBros

Troubleshooting this one thing put a hold to my project. What is this nonsense!?

Troubleshooting this one thing put a hold to my project. What is this nonsense!?
  5. SunStunBros

Happy birthday fellow RPG maker!

Happy birthday fellow RPG maker!
  6. SunStunBros

I jump back and forth between those >.>

I jump back and forth between those >.>
  7. SunStunBros

February Goals and Progress Thread

Hmm.. my goals for February huh? Let's see.. 1. Finish my first main section of my game (will probably be around an hour to two hours). 2. Give my game a proper game title (I guess?). 3. Learn how to use variables! (Don't make fun of me OTL ) 4. Start incorporating my plugins into scenes more...
  8. SunStunBros

Getting into the heavy eventing for long scenes and the such. So stoked for when it all comes...

Getting into the heavy eventing for long scenes and the such. So stoked for when it all comes together!
  9. SunStunBros

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

I'm not sure, I myself have just seen it being used quite a bit (Maybe I watch too much anime). But thanks!
  10. SunStunBros

Quick question for the peoples. How does everyone feel about time skips in games? Either skipping back and forth between time eras (playing as difference characters and different stories during), OR, playing a story for a while, then getting to a time jump where it may skip 5-10 years? Cliche?
  11. SunStunBros

There is so much more to creating intro scenes than I initially thought. OTL

There is so much more to creating intro scenes than I initially thought. OTL
  12. SunStunBros

Using plugin commands is a lot easier when I know what the note tags are ahead of time.

Using plugin commands is a lot easier when I know what the note tags are ahead of time.
  13. SunStunBros

The Resource WIP Thread 3

Nevermind~
  14. SunStunBros

Thanks!

Thanks!
  15. SunStunBros

Where would I post a character sprite sheet if I wanted feedback on it? Halp

Where would I post a character sprite sheet if I wanted feedback on it? Halp
  16. SunStunBros

Hello! I am new to this side, but not new to RPG making!

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!
  17. SunStunBros

I'm a newbie, yes. But that doesn't mean I haven't had experience.

Welcome Devek! Glad to have you on board. Now, I may not be able to provide insight on much.. or on anything really. So definitely don't come to me for advice. But I'll always be a supporter! Now get out there! >.>
  18. SunStunBros

Power nap it off and get back to the grind. NO BREAKS HERE

Power nap it off and get back to the grind. NO BREAKS HERE
  19. SunStunBros

Had a productive day RPG making. Made a bunch of maps and evented for most of them. How about I...

Had a productive day RPG making. Made a bunch of maps and evented for most of them. How about I serve myself a drink now?
  20. SunStunBros

Appreciate the tips! I think I went around 35x29, idk if that's too big but we shall see.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

welp, I literally can't continue working on ALEX now that my MZ trial is up (unless I somehow place in the jam which I don't remotely deserve to for my unfinished crap) so I am back on my bullshit
some test stuff. Empty for now. My other project (this project) needs more attention. The lagging really kicks up when I try to capture gameplay. ✨
Real-Time Battles, Pixel Filter, Animate Cursor & Menus & Windows | RPG Maker News #114

When your side job becomes more interesting than your dayjob and you think "do I quit again or finally actually do the same thing for more than five consecutive years..." I don't think I'll ever be able to say that though, I just cannot stick with one thing like you're 'supposed to'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mariumakter33