Search results

1. Holographicmatt

Single Actor

Is there a way to make it so that you can remove "Game End" from the menu? I tried doing it myself but every time I try, the menu goes back to default.
  2. Holographicmatt

RMMV Changing LUK stat use

So, I have been trying to figure out how to change the luck stat so that every point is 1%. I cannot seem to figure out what I'm looking for and would like to know if maybe there is just a small script to modify the LUK stat. Basically, if you have 10 luk, it means whatever is checking the LUK...
  3. Holographicmatt

RMMV Easy EXP Script?

Thank you so much for this!
  4. Holographicmatt

RMMV Easy EXP Script?

I'm not looking for anything fancy, but I couldn't find any way to make it so that you only need 100 exp for each level. Is there anyone that may be able to help me with this?
  5. Holographicmatt

Equipment Makes Classes

That is a lot of work. Haha I'm going to see what I can do
  6. Holographicmatt

Equipment Makes Classes

I had an idea to make it so that your character can equip whatever he/she wants and depending on what you have equipped will give you a class. My problem is, I'm not really sure where to start and I've looked, but found nothing about this. Any ideas? With or without script. I assume this can...
  7. Holographicmatt

Equip Menu Stuff

Check it out!
  8. Holographicmatt

Equip Menu Stuff

Well, I made 10 different Swords and each one has an icon. I did make a plugin to modify the size of Icons. I found time today to remove this code and test it and all the icons returned. So, I bet they were ALL stacked in that one position with this code. HEY SENSEI! You will be extremely...
  9. Holographicmatt

Equip Menu Stuff

I ran into a small problem. It Item box only shows the top Item's Icon. I'm not sure why. (function() { Scene_Equip.prototype.create = function() { Scene_MenuBase.prototype.create.call(this); this.createHelpWindow(); this.createStatusWindow(); this.createSlotWindow(); this.createItemWindow()...
  10. Holographicmatt

Equip Menu Stuff

You are amazing! Thank you so much for everything. I think I have a decent understanding on how to modify windows. I cannot thank you enough!
  11. Holographicmatt

Equip Menu Stuff

haha Yes Sensei!
  12. Holographicmatt

Equip Menu Stuff

Oh wow! I don't know how I missed that now that you have explained it to me! I looked in that area for hours! xD Okay! So, basically, I can do the same thing with the ItemWindow?
  13. Holographicmatt

Equip Menu Stuff

You are amazing!!!! I can't believe this game is coming to life!!! So, I was pretty sure I understood the Window x,y,width, height, but this doesn't make the box smaller so it is only big enough to fit the 4 Parameters. The position of the box worked perfectly, but the width and height did not...
  14. Holographicmatt

Equip Menu Stuff

Thank you so much for this! I am a little confused though. This is what I have and it makes it to 4, but I can't figure out how to select which Parameters. Also, how do I start the Parameters at the top where the Name would be. for (var i = 0; i < 4; i++) { // this loop goes from i=0...
  15. Holographicmatt

Equip Menu Stuff

I almost got this down, but I know I am missing stuff again. I snagged a few lines here and there and made some small modifications, but I cannot figure out where to even start. So, here's a list of things I want, but don't seem to understand how to make. 1. I want the StatusWindow to only show...
  16. Holographicmatt

Single Player Menu

OMG! Thank you so freaking much!! It makes so much sense now that I know.
  17. Holographicmatt

Single Player Menu

So, Ventiq made this wonderful script and stated that it was okay to modify it. I have done some modifications myself, but I am still having trouble figuring some stuff out. If someone would help me, I would greatly appreciate it! I'm not an expert as Javascript. lol Menu Problem.png is my...
  18. Holographicmatt

Menu Overhaul

I honestly wasn't sure if anyone would pick this task up without pay.
  19. Holographicmatt

Single Actor

Can you make it so it shows specific Parameters of your character? Parameters that you can choose from?
  20. Holographicmatt

Menu Overhaul

I was curious on how to make a very specific Menu Overhaul. I know what I am asking may be a lot, but I wanted to see if anyone would be up to the task? I have made an example on what I wanted. On the left, instead of having a list of where to go through the menu, I wanted Items that can be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aks2279