Search results

1. lvkennelly

Tall Character Sprites & SV template

I love your work so much! <3 Are you the original artist who posted this same set on this website ? --> https://tm.lucky-duet.com/viewforum.php?f=38 As I've been using this set (minus the new additions) in my game for a long time now, I love it thank you! However I thought it was previously...
  2. lvkennelly

Need help with QM CollisionMap please! :)

I did think the most likely reason was a plug-in clash D: unfortunately I have a lot of plugins, I have already tried disabling and moving about the orders but no luck yet, do you think this is the only thing that could be causing this issue? :( I guess I’ll have to source out which one it is...
  3. lvkennelly

Need help with QM CollisionMap please! :)

So I'm trying to implement the Quxios collision map plugin, have installed the required 3 plugins and have drawn my collision map (roughly) and got it to load up ok (see attached image), only problem is when I try to move my character she just won't move anywhere, I can change her direction just...
  4. lvkennelly

Damage Formula working for my character but not enemies - they're hitting 0 damage every time?

Thanks for the help both of you! :D I still can't work out what's wrong with it, but I created a new attack skill solely for enemies to use with a different formula (a.atk * 5 / b.def * 2.2) and that seems to work fine for some reason! But I'm still curious why the same formula for the player...
  5. lvkennelly

Damage Formula working for my character but not enemies - they're hitting 0 damage every time?

So I'm using the damage formula a.atk - b.def * 1.32 which is working fine for my characters but when the enemies attack, they're hitting 0 damage every time and I cannot for the life of me work out why! I've calculated all the numbers in the formula to check they work and they always work as...
  6. lvkennelly

Anyone else having this problem with Yanfly's Doodads Plugin?? Things randomly appearing help!

So I was absolutely loving Yanfly's new doodads plugin as my parallaxes were taking up a lot of space, and it was working great for the first few days, but now it's started doing this thing where it just randomly makes things appear that I haven't put there (examples below). I've looked all...
  7. lvkennelly

How to flip Yanfly's animated battlers horizontally?

You definitely were thanks!! :D And it's ok don't actually need mog's one anymore now I'm using yanfly's action sequences so that's ok ^^ I need to do a plugin clearout really pretty sure there's a whole bunch I don't actually need anymore haha my plugin list is endless  :rswt:   Thanks for...
  8. lvkennelly

Thank you for all your help! I worked it out now yaay! And you're right it was a plugin confliction! dohhh.. MOG's battler motion was the one that was flipping them round! I had already turned her battle plugins off now I'm using yanfly's cause I thought it might be that, but I'd missed one...
  9. lvkennelly

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Ok I feel really stupid I was just starting to list them for you (there's a lot!!) and realised I had an extra of MOG's Battler Motion plugin that wasn't turned off, that's what was causing it!! Sorry about that I've literally been trying to work that out for ages and as soon as I post about it...
  10. lvkennelly

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

@Yanfly Hello I was just wondering if I could ask about a quick problem I'm having with the 'Animated Sideview Battlers' plugin? :) It's not really a bug as such, it works fine generally, but when trying to use a character battler for the enemy, it's facing the wrong way every time!! I can't...
  11. lvkennelly

I know right that was not acceptable at all haha!! Where has she been for like 4 episoooodes TT-TT There better be another season!! Apparently there's loads more in the manga that's still to happen in the anime so I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat haha!! :3  And thank you!! I tried him...
  12. lvkennelly

Yeah that's what I've got in mine too! Read all of Yanfly's instruction page and all the other commands work fine for some reason they're just facing the wrong way it's really weird haha!! I saw a couple of people had the same problem commenting on his youtube video but there doesn't seem to be...
  13. lvkennelly

I've just started using YEP's animated sideview battlers to use sv_actors as enemies which is all working perfectly except for the fact that they're facing the wrong way! Does anyone know any way to flip them horizontally?? Can't find how to anywhere! Thanks!!
  14. lvkennelly

'Cannot read property call of undefined' during battle (action sequence problem)

EDIT: Ok stupid me, I kind of worked that one out while I was posting that, turned the animated enemies plugin off and it works now! :D  Thanks for your help Andar! Stubborn me would have been checking my action sequence for ages thinking it was that haha!  Although, I do now have a problem...
  15. lvkennelly

'Cannot read property call of undefined' during battle (action sequence problem)

Thank you for your help! :)  Although I'm not sure if it can be a plugin conflict problem because it's been working fine and just sometimes randomly doing this in battle but now it's started doing it every time, but it doesn't crash the game immediately, the battle works fine it's only when the...
  16. lvkennelly

So I keep getting this error when it's the enemy's turn to attack in battle, I can see the problem is to do with when the enemy steps forward during the action sequence (Yanfly's action sequence plugin used) but I can't work out why! If anyone knows how to fix it I'd be super grateful! ^^...
  17. lvkennelly

Mr Pyramids Stuff

If you click on the images MrPyramidHead has uploaded so they pop up on here then click 'full size' at the bottom left and download that picture they'll fit! :)  I did the same thing at first haha!
  18. lvkennelly

13 Alt Menu Screens

Ahh thank you so much for making these!! I especially love the new Bust and Icons menu! :3 <3 I'm having a bit of trouble with it in my project though and just wondered if you could help? Not sure if it's anything to do with the fact my project is full screen/fit screen resolution size, but I...
  19. lvkennelly

Candacis' Resources for MV

Thank you so much for these!! :D The rooves are especially handy, nice job!! I was just wondering if it'd be at all possible for you to make some rooves that are snow covered if you have time? ^.^ 
  20. lvkennelly

Mr Pyramids Stuff

@MrPyramidHead I love these so much thank you for all your hard work!! :'D <3 The whole kaus tileset situation kind of killed my motivation but your tilesets have complete re-inspired me all over again!! I absolutely love them, the snowy one especially! ^^ Was just going to be cheeky and ask for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aks2279