Search results

1. KailiaSweetleaf

[MV] Dragon Actor Battle Sprite

I'm planning to set up a transformation ability in my game, where the char can turn into a dragon, more specifically this dragon from the RTP: And thus I need a battler sprite for this. You will of course get full credit for it.
  2. KailiaSweetleaf

HIBIKI KATAKURA strange error?

So a while back I bought the Hibiki Katakura monster pack 1 on steam cuz I needed a few extra monster sprites for my game. And I imported them into my game and as I was looking them over I noticed about 4 of the enemy battlers were... well like this I tried mousing over them warning signs but...
  3. KailiaSweetleaf

Outhouses

So my game does have wells and outhouses in the towns. I plan to make wells be an alternative source of recovering HP and MP if the player doesn't want to stay at the inn and just wants to hurry along. But for the life of me, I'm having a hard time figuring out what outhouses would do. Right...
  4. KailiaSweetleaf

MV - FSM Snowified

I been searching high and low and sadly I just can't seem to find any conversions of town of beginnings for snow covered looks. And my game does have snow regions. Not looking for the entire set to be made with snow, but just certain tiles I can substitute into the RTP snow terrain alongside one...
  5. KailiaSweetleaf

[MV] Moghunter's Clock

Okay so I have everything for my game I need except the clock that came with the Time System Hud (https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-timesystem-hud/) doesn't match up with the menu graphic I am using for my game. I would like to get that time hud modified to more fit the system graphic I am...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minh0408