Search results

1. jvashko

Controlling an event from another

Thanks, Andar! That did the trick, I appreciate it.
  2. jvashko

Controlling an event from another

I started an event on a black screen (for a dramatic intro) and made it transition to a new map, still on the same event though.  Is there a way to make someone walk out of said room even if the event is in a different one?  The Movement Route tool doesn't show the "someone" as an option.  (I...
  3. jvashko

Event not responding

Basically, I figured out how to use switches based on a guide by the lovely Uncle Despain.  But when I set the switch to activate this dude (who I want to appear and turn his head a couple times), the larger chunk of the event commands do not occur.  After the Transparency=OFF command, the...
  4. jvashko

Fading out a sprite/image

To answer your question: the trigger is set to "player touch" and it's priority is below characters.
  5. jvashko

The "and" is the name of the event.  It's short for Andromeda (one of the "npcs", and the event I wanted to make fade.) Apologies, probably should have clarified that.
  6. jvashko

Yet again, I'm having problems with this event.  In my previous question I asked about having cracks appear in the ground.  Now I'm trying to make aforementioned sprite fall into this crack using a "change opacity" movement route. Is there something I'm doing wrong?  Did I leave a command...
  7. jvashko

Triggering an event on another tile

So let's say I have someone walk into a room, onto an event tile.  Then, about 10 tiles away, I want cracks to appear in the ground, and another sprite (standing on the tile where the cracks are) to disappear.  How can I trigger this animation by stepping on/activating a tile far away from it...
  8. jvashko

Help with moving a character in an event

That did the trick!  Thanks a lot!
  9. jvashko

Help with moving a character in an event

I'm trying to make a character move into a bed's tilespace, in order to perform a sleeping event, in RPG Maker MV.  However, when I do a movement command (e.g. Set Movement Route, move right) nothing happens, and I can't move my character.  Is there something I'm leaving out? Thanks for help...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minh0408