Search results

1. Norpoleon_IIme

RM2k/3 Eheb Saga - Droughtlock

VERSION 1.60 EHEB SAGA - DROUGHTLOCK "Eheb Saga - Droughtlock" is an action-RPG set in an apocalyptic dark fantasy world. I made a large part of the content completely myself: especially graphics and music. In top-down view, you fight your way through dark dungeons and defeat powerful...
  2. Norpoleon_IIme

RM2k/3 Swans In The Wallow

SWANS IN THE WALLOW "Swans in the Wallow" is a retro-horror-mystery-adventure-game with RPG elements in insane 16 colors!! Almost everything in this game I made myself: graphics, music, engine. In classic adventure style you move through rooms, choose actions and solve puzzles. This...
  3. Norpoleon_IIme

RM2k/3 Yär Kalden Nihyla - Eksoduz

This is Yär Kalden Nihyla - Eksoduz, a little spaceship-economy simulation with turn-based ship battles & pseudo-CGA graphics. I crafted almost anything in the game by myself, including graphics & music. I was inspired by Organ Trail, Das Drachental, Dune, StrarCraft & Dark Souls. The world is...
  4. Norpoleon_IIme

RM2k/3 KNOCKA DORA - Re-knocked

Well, I finished a remaster of my all-time classic "Knocka Dora" I programmed a few years ago. It's now completely in English! "Knocka Dora - Re-knocked" is a Horror-Adventure-game with Action-RPG-elements, stamina-system & an absurd sense of humour. I was inspired by * Clocktower *...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minh0408