Search results

1. Retro Sunday

Porting a RM VXAce game to RM MV?

the only script I'm using currently is, Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid V3 here is a link to the script forum for more info: https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/8809-falcao-pearl-abs-liquid-v3-update/ I don't plan on using any other scripts in the first version of this title also.
  2. Retro Sunday

Porting a RM VXAce game to RM MV?

Hello, looking to port a VXAce game (when finished) to RM MV due mainly to modern console and phone compatibility. Does anyone know how to do this? If so, what are your rates? I can give further info and example of the project upon request, thanks!
  3. Retro Sunday

Only have .exe file, no Game.rvproj file. Can I edit my game still?

Thanks again for reply, I got a dead link from Archeia early this morning and was super busy today so just replied now hoping to see what we can do. I can assure you I can prove anything needed as I spent way too many drunken nights working on runescape-like progression mechanics lol :D
  4. Retro Sunday

Thanks to everyone for quick reply's. I can prove anything Archeia may need me to when it come's to me producing it. Hope to talk to someone soon, thanks again!
  5. Retro Sunday

Thanks you for quick reply, any suggestions on a moderator to approach for this?
  6. Retro Sunday

Hello all, I used to use RPGMaker 2003 and VX Ace a lot but I'm so far out of the loop lately with everything. I need to know if it's even possible to open and edit my original RPGMaker VX Ace project when I only have access to the .exe file and a few others? I made a playable demo years ago...
  7. Retro Sunday

Tile Swap Troubles - RPG Maker VX Ace

Hi everyone, I'm attempting to use the free Tile Swap Script by Kread-EX for a current RPG Maker VX Ace project. I have no errors when the event executes but the tile swap does not happen. My script command is as follows: $game_system.add_swap_tile(001, 006017, 001001, 002) What am I doing...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minh0408