Search results

1. Charles2020

RMMV MOG_LMBS plugin

You are right. My bad. Thanks much .
  2. Charles2020

RMMV MOG_LMBS plugin

Does anyone has MOG_LMBS plugin file handy ? I downloaded master file from Mog's new website but did not contain MOG_LMBS plugin. Would be great if you could post here or direct message me. Thanks much
  3. Charles2020

RMMV Street fighter battle

Do you have MOG_LMBS file handy ? I downloaded master file from Mog's new website but did not have MOG_LMBS plugin. Please either post here of direct message me. Thanks much
  4. Charles2020

RMMV Street fighter battle

Hi Guys Is there a script to make game like street fighter system ? Thanks
  5. Charles2020

RMMV increase balloon icons?

SO basically I wanted to have a balloon icon on NPCs using pallarell process. so they can display on NPCs all the time.
  6. Charles2020

Actually, after I called this script $gameMap._interpreter._params = [24, 1, true]; $gameMap._interpreter.command213(); The system runs balloon animation once and cannot exit. I tried self switch but did not work. Is there a way to exit from this code/event? Ideally, I prefer balloon to run...
  7. Charles2020

Loop does not seem to work. Would be great if you could help me once you get a chance
  8. Charles2020

How about make a balloon wait until completion with a script call? I saw this script for VX ACE. Fiber.yield while $game_map.events[$game_variables[571]].balloon_id > 0 How can we call wait til completion in MV?
  9. Charles2020

Thank you. Few things. Can we use script calls to control the time of display ? (e.g., I want to display 360 sec) How can I call balloon with event ID ? (not player)
  10. Charles2020

Hi Guys Is there a way to increase balloon icons in MV? I saw self.balloon_id = 11 in VX ace. I wonder if someone figured out how to do in MV Thanks guys
  11. Charles2020

RMMV Legand of Dragoon battle

Hi guys Does anyone know a plugin that can do legend of dragoon or FF 8 squall limit rhythm battle like this? Thanks
  12. Charles2020

Tactics System 1.2.1 (Tactical Battle System)

Hi Guys I am confused. For the latest version (v1.2). What is the plugin command for activating the tactic system? I look at the plugin but I don't see it. In the old version, I used plugin command TS.battleProcessing ON Thanks guys
  13. Charles2020

RMMV Change region restriction in game

Hi guys I am using region restrictions. Is there a way that player can change region restrictions in game ? Probably scriptcall or plugin command. Can someone shed some light on this ? To me, it should not be hard. Maybe someone know http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Region_Events_(YEP)
  14. Charles2020

RMMV Balloon icons

Hi guys Basic question. Can we have more than 15 balloon icons ? Can we just lengthen the sprite sheet? Thanks
  15. Charles2020

RMMV Bust

Hi guys Is there a way/plugin to display bust 2 sides behind the dialog box? See the attached picture Can anyone shed some light or a feasible idea to do this? Thanks
  16. Charles2020

RMMV Show skills in current class

Actually my problem is that, for example, I player unlock class 1 (Monk) and 2 (time magic). when player clicked class menu, it would show both Monk and Time magic. It makes more confusing. I wanted player to see only current class and its skills. (like the picture - once clicked -> show only...
  17. Charles2020

RMMV Show skills in current class

Hi guys Is there a way to click/call event and show only skills for that current class? I am trying to make job system like Final Fantasy tactics. Please see attached. I think it has to do with Yanfly Skill Learn System plugin Just wanted to throw it out there and brainstorm. Would be great if...
  18. Charles2020

RMMV show only skills in the current class

Hi Guys I am trying to make a custom job system that show only skills in current class. I used Skill Learn System (YEP) and Class Change Core (YEP). (see link below) tried and play around but still did not work. Can someone help me on this ? Thanks...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a Mapping Tutorial on Adding Lighting/Shadows using Tileset

Currently working on a playlist of songs that have inspired my work on revamping Battle Castle, and making sure they flow decently from one to the next. I will be posting it whenever I upload my next demo.
This is the first song in the playlist.
Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HardyCynthia