Search results

1. ShidoLionheart

About RMMV for Switch

Hi. I don't know if this is the right place where to post this. It's a question. I know that RMMV will came out for Switch (and PS4 I think...) and I have the license of RMMV for PC/MAC. If I want to use it into my switch I have to buy it again? I hope not.
  2. ShidoLionheart

Add all items with a Script Call (for test-run)

I wanna add all items and weapons and armors that I have in the database to my party with a script call (x99 of all items/weapon/armors) so I can test items and see if it's all ok. How to do that?
  3. ShidoLionheart

ShidoLionheart MV Arts *NEW - Map Presets for your games*

ShidoLionheart MV Arts Edits and More Credits Free for use in commercial and non-commercial RMMV projects with credits (please credit me as ShidoLionheart). Please do not re-distribute or post in other forums - this means both my content or any edits you've made! You must...
  4. ShidoLionheart

Get Vehicle X Y Coordinates

How can I set a Variable equal to Vehicles (like boat or airship) location? For Puzzles I can make a Variable equal to Player MAP X and Y, but I want to do the same with the Airship. How can I do that?
  5. ShidoLionheart

Automatic Battle Background?

I noticed that in the default world map tileset the battle background change automatically. I wanna know where this information is stored in the editor or the folder, because it would be nice to change also for the other tilesets.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Made a Mapping Tutorial on Adding Lighting/Shadows using Tileset

Currently working on a playlist of songs that have inspired my work on revamping Battle Castle, and making sure they flow decently from one to the next. I will be posting it whenever I upload my next demo.
This is the first song in the playlist.
Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenu