Search results

1. RockEsper

Periods at the end of skill/item descriptions?

When I write a skill description, I usually don't end it with a period. But I can't tell, is that improper or weird? What do you guys usually do?
  2. RockEsper

Yanfly Skill Core: Guage swap problem

I'm utilizing this Yanfly Plugin (along with his core engine and battle engine core) http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/13/yep-8-skill-core/ It has a feature to allow you to switch positions of the gauges, which is great because it's important for my game that TP be on the left instead of right, and...
  3. RockEsper

Faster or skippable battlelog in Yanfly's Battle Engine?

I'm using the base battle engine from Yanfly with none of the major battle system addons (STB, ATB, CTB ), and I'm using front view battle system. I was just wondering if there was a way to cut down on the time it shows the battle log while nothing else happens. Specifically I have it set to...
  4. RockEsper

Secondary description window for skill/items.

Hello. Here's what I would very much love. The player is checking their skills/items and presses a button (besides accept or cancel) and that brings up a much bigger window over the menu (maybe 5 or 6 lines?). That window has a much more detailed description in it, which I suppose could be...
  5. RockEsper

Script for checking if character has SKILL ID (variable)

To make a certain routine in my game easier, I'd like to be able check if a character has a certain skill by looking it up based on a variable. For instance, I want to check if actor(5) has skill(variable50). In this case, variable 50 would be the universal skill checking variable. It being 50...
  6. RockEsper

Play animation on SV Battler during battle?

I see no way to play an animation on a character without forcing them to do an action, which would be fine if it didn't make a turn pass for an active states' timer. Is there a way to either make a skill usage not technically take a turn, or simply play an animation during a battle. I only see...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a Mapping Tutorial on Adding Lighting/Shadows using Tileset

Currently working on a playlist of songs that have inspired my work on revamping Battle Castle, and making sure they flow decently from one to the next. I will be posting it whenever I upload my next demo.
This is the first song in the playlist.
Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenu