Search results

1. PaganoCristo

RMMZ [on-screen controls wanted] Best -not paid system for on-screen custom controls

Hello, I am a new RPGmaker MZ user with basic JS knowledge for web design. I'm looking for a way to implement a simple custom on-screen button or more (with its relative keyboard input) for some of the game scenes. I'd need it to perform simple tasks as running a common event, maybe supporting...
  2. PaganoCristo

[JS] scripts for controlling variables via calculation

Hello everyone, I am a new RPGmaker user with basic JS knowledge for web design, I'd need to learn how to get and set game variables and how to alter them via calculation. The specific situation here is an in-game clock mechanic (based on steps, NOT on playtime) I'm trying to get to work: once...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a Mapping Tutorial on Adding Lighting/Shadows using Tileset

Currently working on a playlist of songs that have inspired my work on revamping Battle Castle, and making sure they flow decently from one to the next. I will be posting it whenever I upload my next demo.
This is the first song in the playlist.
Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenu