Search results

1. Galv

Galv's Visual Novel Choices MZ

Those two plugins work in my demo project together. You will have to test your own project to try and determine if it is a plugin conflict.
  2. Galv

Galv's Layer Graphics MZ

Make the X speed and Y speed of the layer equal the tile size in your game (default is 48)
  3. Galv

Help with Galv's MV Screen Buttons Plugin

Check the demo project in the /img/system/ folder where the buttons are stored for example buttons. They have 2 states, normal and pressed, in the same image. The image is split 50% to separate both states.
  4. Galv

Galv's Map Projectiles MZ

How do you create the player's projectiles? Can you not use eventing?
  5. Galv

Galv's Map Projectiles

Does it lag for you in the demo? It might be a combination of plugins?
  6. Galv

Galv's Cam Control

No plans to change this, sorry.
  7. Galv

Galv's Cam Control

Latest version is 2.0.
  8. Galv

Galv's Timed Message Popups

While it might be possible with several lines of script (I don't know, I haven't looked), this plugin wasn't designed with that functionality.
  9. Galv

Galv's Message Styles MZ

Assuming you are using my spawn event plugin, store the last spawned event ID into a variable. In Control Variables, set it to script: $gameMap._lastSpawnEventId Then use the variable code in the text message. For example, if you stored it in variable 9: \pop[\v[9]]This is a message appearing...
  10. Galv

Galv's Auto Common Events MZ

Without building a demo project with both plugins and testing (which I don't have time for unfortunately), I don't know why the other plugin isn't working, sorry.
  11. Galv

I don't know why running a common event would stop the OcRam_Layers plugin from animating. It doesn't sound like they should interfere with each other at all. What is in the common event you are running?
  12. Galv

Did you try putting this plugin below the OcRam_Layers plugin?
  13. Galv

Might be compatibility issue. Did you try putting this plugin below the other one?
  14. Galv

Galv's Message Styles MZ

Sorry, I am unable to fix compatibility issues between my plugins and visustella.
  15. Galv

Galv's Quest Log

You'd need to add the menu item with the other plugin you are using - are you doing that?
  16. Galv

Galv's Quest Log

Make the 'Quest Command' plugin setting blank to tell the quest plugin not to add it to the menu.
  17. Galv

Galv's Character Frames

This might help explain how they work. https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/blog/charsets-structure-and-avoiding-traps
  18. Galv

Galv's Character Frames

RPG Maker character sheets by default have 8 characters, each with 4 directions. You need all of those directions, even if you don't use them. See the demo for an example template inside the /img/characters/ folder.
  19. Galv

RMMV Galv Layers layer 5 not showing above events that toggle above/below player

Yeah, try something like 9999 in the z position and see if it fixes it. Double check your plugin call for errors, check the demo for examples.
  20. Galv

RMMV Galv Layers layer 5 not showing above events that toggle above/below player

Make the clouds z level higher. It can be any number and can use decimals if needed.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
trying to make a Dialogue Script in Indonesian,first. then translate into English.

this is the reason why i'm terrible at this section beside making the enemies :stare:
Made a Mapping Tutorial on Adding Lighting/Shadows using Tileset

Currently working on a playlist of songs that have inspired my work on revamping Battle Castle, and making sure they flow decently from one to the next. I will be posting it whenever I upload my next demo.
This is the first song in the playlist.
Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Book