Search results

1. ShadowFox

Member+ Refunds

I know I got an invoice for member+ on 18/1/2016 but can't remember if I let it lapse or if I paid it. I can't seem to find the invoice number, though there is an order number. But not sure if that is it or not... and I can't find it on paypal.
  2. ShadowFox

Dash Stamina

Very interesting. Are you planning on having an option of having the stamina set to something else? Like Agility or even a variable?
  3. ShadowFox

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

More Furries... Please... More Furries... Of all species.
  4. ShadowFox

Questionable Goings On?

I too am after some things. Hopefully off-site links to their restaff files, all of them, if at all possible, as I am missing those.
  5. ShadowFox

Dragon's generator of interior maps

When I get back into making my game, I will buzz you, either via this topic or via pm... as I'm very interested in your examples. It probably won't be parallax mapping though.
  6. ShadowFox

RSQS: Reedo's Simple Quest System (beta)

Um question... How do you reset a quest. What is the code to use?
  7. ShadowFox

Rpg Maker Vx iconset help

Like I said before that program wasn't it... However after searching for many hours today, I finally found it. http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,40466.0.html if anyone was interested. This topic can be closed.
  8. ShadowFox

That one is not the one I was hunting for because this one I'm trying to track down if I remember correctly can handle massive iconsets. And I also remember that as soon as you start the program, it just shows an option to create or separate a tileset.
  9. ShadowFox

I have seen a demo program using, I believe, RMVX that would split a iconset into each individual icons. There one could rename them outside the program and once done the program can recombine them in the new order. I am trying to track this program down. It ONLY does Icons. Nothing else. Any...
  10. ShadowFox

Avy's Icon Workshop [Update Jan 2021]

Sorry. Must have missed them when I did a search. I'll see if I can recolour them myself and stuff.
  11. ShadowFox

Sorry. I had read the rules, but I must have missed the 3 icons at a time rule. As for the recolour, I had planned on doing the recolours myself, which was why I had asked for the outlined/seethough icons, but as I said they do not have to be done. I'll withdraw my request and make it again...
  12. ShadowFox

Averys Ace-Stuff

I think... Will they work with the Arabian style tilesets that came with both member+ and DS+ resource pack resources? If they so and I think they might, I probably will use them as they are awesome.
  13. ShadowFox

Edit: I'm after 5 major icon types.  What do you need? - Ore and Ingot, of any colour, as well as a lot seethrough or outlined ores and ingots so they may be recolored with different colours. What style do you need? - VX/Ace Style What do you need? - Animal Pelt, Leather and leather strips...
  14. ShadowFox

HE - Main Menu

Seems this script is incompatible with the Ultra Advanced Quest system script by Der Botaniker. The game crashes. It is something to do with the make_item_list method This is the link to the Quest system http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/28493-ultra-advanced-quest-system/
  15. ShadowFox

Ultra Advanced Quest System

Seems this script is incompatible with HE - Main Menu system by Niche. The game crashes. It is something to do with the make_item_list method Is the script forum link: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/19644-he-main-menu/
  16. ShadowFox

HE - Main Menu

I'm glad it worked, I'm a noob at scripting as well.
  17. ShadowFox

HE - Main Menu

I am not sure why you are getting that error... as from what I remember it worked for me... But then I found better way that does not require common events. I had tested it and it seems to be working perfectly. Instead of having a common event and everything, you put what is below in instead and...
  18. ShadowFox

HE - Main Menu

I'm glad you found it. I was on holidays and thus I wasn't able to log into it.
  19. ShadowFox

$D13x - Data Popups

Is it me or are all the screenshots down?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.
Ami
trying to make a Dialogue Script in Indonesian,first. then translate into English.

this is the reason why i'm terrible at this section beside making the enemies :stare:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Resticon