Search results

1. booooop

How would I create a skill that hurts the enemy/player on the turn following?

Hello I'm looking to make a skill that hurts the player/enemy on the turn after the use of the skill The closest attack I could think of from an already existing game would be Dive/Dig/Fly from the Pokémon franchise, where the Pokémon dig's itself underground (or flies into the air, or dives...
  2. booooop

How to keep a picture at a fixed coordinate?

Hello I have an event that displays a picture, however is there a way to keep it at a fixed coordinate on the map instead of having it move around with the screen/player? Thanks
  3. booooop

Copy and paste whole maps (and sub maps)

Hello For the game I'm developing, I have decided to add difficulty settings. For example, Hard difficulty: all enemies have +35% on all stats, -30% XP is gained from enemies when defeating them, higher encounter rate. I've decided to copy and paste all enemies and change their stats to suit...
  4. booooop

A kingdom hearts like journal feature?

Hey, so in kingdom hearts every time you defeat an enemy they will show up in your journal giving general information about them. I was wondering if it was possible to do this and if so would it require a script or could I do it using common events?
  5. booooop

splash screen?

hey, does anyone have a simple script for a splash screen, that works for VX, not ACE! I tried CSCA Splash Screen but it didn't work Thanks
  6. booooop

Party Members Follow Main Actor

Hey everyone I want my game to make the party members follow the main actor without using a bunch of events or a really complicated script. Thanks

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.
Ami
trying to make a Dialogue Script in Indonesian,first. then translate into English.

this is the reason why i'm terrible at this section beside making the enemies :stare:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Resticon