Search results

1. FinalBossMan

RMMV The Last Relic

Haha, thanks! Hope you enjoyed your vacation! A new version of the game will be released probably sometime in May (hopefully). I'm not too happy how it turned out, but if you get a chance to play the new one when it arrives, I hope you do!
  2. FinalBossMan

RMMV The Last Relic

Hey Flesh! I haven't logged on, so I didn't see this until now! Thanks a lot, and I appreciate all the feedback! The game is going through a major overhaul atm, and I'll take your advice to heart!
  3. FinalBossMan

RMMV The Last Relic

Thanks for everyone who looked at the game! It's going through some major changes atm.
  4. FinalBossMan

RMMZ Need help moving/removing battle cursor

Hello! I'm using Galv's CursorImage plugin, and I'm having issues with the placement of the cursor: It's positioned fine when choosing items or skills, but hovers in the middle. I can move the position via my small knowledge in JavaScript, but it moves it for all the windows. I need it moved...
  5. FinalBossMan

RMMV The Last Relic

Explore a fantastical world, fight monstrous aberrations, and interact with a diverse cast of quirky characters in this turnbased RPG! Click below to get a synopsis of the game and plot. Check here for a list of game features. Meet the cast of the game! Check out some screen-shots of the...
  6. FinalBossMan

your pet at their best moment!

I wouldn't say it's his best moment, but I think this picture shows off Monty's personality a bit.
  7. FinalBossMan

How to do you naming your locations?

Often character names and name for locations just come to me. But if I'm having writers block, I like to look up ancient names or locations, stuff from the BC era, and possibly jazz it up a bit for a more modern-fantasy feel. I rarely use the names of people or places I know; it just seems odd...
  8. FinalBossMan

What game are you currently Playing?

I'm going to be stopping my playthrough of Animal Crossing for a bit and delve into Xenoblade Chronicles DE. I never got the chance to finish it on the Wii, so I've been looking forward to revisiting and finally finishing it.
  9. FinalBossMan

game request

I can't speak for RPG Maker games, but if you're ever interested, you should give My Time at Portia a try. It DOES have combat, but it's nothing too engaging and is far from the focal point of the game.
  10. FinalBossMan

Amy's Artwork

I knew your name was familiar.. you post your work on Deviantart, right? I'm not breaking new ground by saying your art is amazing, but needless to say.. it's amazing! The pixel art especially. The coloring is just so bright and cheerful. Truly professional looking stuff.
  11. FinalBossMan

Pizza ingredients

I've never strayed too far from normal ingredients, HOWEVER.. when I developed a dairy allergy, I obviously had to get rid of cheese. My normal standard at the time was a simple cheese and pepperoni pizza. Now I just stack on the meat and veggies in a deep dish pizza (pepperoni, italian sausage...
  12. FinalBossMan

How do I remove the highlight/rectangle cursor?

Simple and clean solution, thanks for the help!
  13. FinalBossMan

How do I remove the highlight/rectangle cursor?

I've been struggling for hours trying to find a solution to this issue. I'm trying to disable/remove the highlighted cursor in menus (where a blinking rectangle pops up underneath the selection), and instead use a regular cursor (I'm using GALVs plugin atm). I'm a noob to JS so I'm not sure what...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.
Ami
trying to make a Dialogue Script in Indonesian,first. then translate into English.

this is the reason why i'm terrible at this section beside making the enemies :stare:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Resticon