Search results

1. Acolyte

Alternate Sprite Walking Behavior

I'm having a really difficult time trying to describe this. Basically, I'd like to have a script that changes the default sprite movement patterns from down, left, right, up, and instead uses downleft, downright, upleft,upright. A good example of this would be paper mario: I suppose...
  2. Acolyte

Doctor Who Resources

Greetings, friends! This is a set of parallax images and charactersets to help you create your very own Tardis interior! :D The charactersets might be a little difficult to align. I suggest using a script call to manually designate the specific event coordinates (...
  3. Acolyte

Lhuvia Sprite Template

This is a base I created for my friend yuyubabe's game, Lhuvia Tales. :) Female: Male: TERMS: Credit: Acolyte Non-Commercial: Totally fine Commercial: Contact me Repost: I don't care, as long as proper credit is given and you're not claiming them as your own...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.
:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonboy92