Search results

1. Simple Event Fade

SimpleEventFade.js Download SimpleEventFade.js (v1.1) Introduction This plugin adds the ability to make events fade in or out over a set duration of frames much more easily than having to repeatedly set the opacity over and over again. It should also be much smoother than doing that...
  2. Random Stat Gains-based Progression System

I'm in the middle of making a plugin for a game I'm planning to make (imagine that) and I felt like other people might also benefit from having this system I'm putting in place to replace standard leveling. It's heavily based on how character growth works in the SaGa series, meaning that...
  3. Having trouble creating a parameter and then modifying the value with a notetag

So I might just be missing something but here's the problem I've been having. I have added some stats to Game_BatterBase to keep track of some values for me. Normal enough. Object.defineProperties(Game_BattlerBase.prototype, { hpgr: { writable: true, value...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.
:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonboy92