Search results

1. OscarSouth

SERVICE Composer of 'otherworldly' score looking for MV project with unique art style and/or mood.

Quick note that I’m still on the hunt for a really unique project to get involved with as a music scorer. I’ve found a nice project to get involved with as a scripter but yet to find the right project as a music creator, so send me a message and let me know if you have a distinctive visual...
  2. OscarSouth

TRADE Project Ebonlight - Recruiting for Intense Fantasy RPG

Hey! As a fellow music writer I’d like to say that I love your writing! Great work! Would love to hear this music performed live by an orchestra!
  3. OscarSouth

SERVICE Composer of 'otherworldly' score looking for MV project with unique art style and/or mood.

Cheers! Yeah shoot me over a message sometime if you have any ideas you'd like to discuss. Yeah, a cyberpunk/futuristic theme would be be an obvious choice (I previously played an old MMO called 'Neocron' for quite a few years and that was a big stylistic influence). I'm certainly also up for...
  4. OscarSouth

Medieval Freebies (Free Stuff Here!)

Does anyone happen to have a mirrored link for this?
  5. OscarSouth

[RESOLVED]When I try to play the game from the button to test the game it doesn't work.

I also had this problem with MV on Linux -- switched to my Windows partition to sidestep troublesome troubleshooting.
  6. OscarSouth

RPG without battles or using battle system for creative or non-combat mechanics?

Cheers! Couldn't track this down from a search and look around for related terms. If you could give me any more info (or even just the subforum) I'd appreciate that.
  7. OscarSouth

RPG without battles or using battle system for creative or non-combat mechanics?

Hello! I'm still pretty new to RMMV -- have been feeling my way around the program and watching a lot of tutorials. Also picked up the beautiful PVGames 2.5D graphics which bring back much nostalgia of Ultima Online experiences many years ago! I'm quite deeply involved through two sides of my...
  8. OscarSouth

RMMV Black Crystals - A Hand Drawn RPG [DEMO AVAILABLE!]

This looks awesome and I'm seriously excited to check it out! Beautiful and characterful art style!
  9. OscarSouth

FREE Seeking Players to test Ancient Dungeons [rpgvxace]

Looks cool! I'm up for helping to test it out -- do I need to own the VX Ace engine to help though? I'm quite new to this community of makers and I only own the MV engine license.
  10. OscarSouth

RMMV Odyssey - Action Adventure Zelda-esque RPG

This looks awesome and I’m looking forward to seeing how it develops/playing it!
  11. OscarSouth

Medieval Bundle VS Medieval Expansion on Steam

Thank you! I was a huge fan of Ultima Online and also loved Neverwinter Nights, so I'm sure I'm going to love it. Cheers!
  12. OscarSouth

Cheers! So there's no overlap as such? Both the bundle and the 'Expansion' set are complimentary and both add extra materials to the larger pool? I've not really gotten started building yet aside from watching a rake of tutorials on youtube, so I don't know what I'm missing (or not missing)...
  13. OscarSouth

Hey! I just picked up the 'Medieval Graphics' Bundle on Steam, and I noticed there's a separate 'Medieval Expansion' which is not part of the bundle. Could anyone run over the differences/relationship between these different products? Cheers! Oscar
  14. OscarSouth

I'm currently composing with an all-analogue studio utilising modular synthesizers/mixers and sound processing with analogue feedback loops, which creates a sound that exists somewhere between pseudo-orchestral and otherworldly. I also have a lot of expertise in a variety of experimental styles...
  15. OscarSouth

What books and video games do you reading and playing?

Been expanding my music composition into fully-analogue workflow using modular synthesis equipment, so had my head deep into 'Sound Synthesis and Sampling' by Martin Russ recently (a pretty heavy tome!) as well as a bunch of instruction manuals for a mix of vintage and new synth gear (Moog and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.
:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonboy92