Search results

1. OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

I configured the execution environment correctly in the tutorial, but I still couldn't trigger the achievement correctly. I used RPG Maker MV version 1.62, Greenworks - v0.13.0 - nw - v0.29.4 - win - x64 NWJS - SDK - v0.29.4 - win - x64
  2. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Can I make a Chinese version based on the English plugin instructions on Mv3d.cutievirus.com? On the original site, on another jump page of the site (similar to the wiki's multilingual page). I like this plug-in, but I'm not very comfortable using it due to language issues, so I'm going to...
  3. RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

Thanks for the answer, that sounds like good news.
  4. RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

A quick question, is MZ unavailable on Windows 7 and below? And does MZ really need 8GB of RAM?
  5. A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

This really works. I abandoned the time spent making games and spent more than an hour reading through this 40-page post just to get a hint of new software. If you just announce the new feature directly, I will definitely not contribute so much traffic on this matter, lol.
  6. How to determine whether the player is holding down the right mouse button

Sadly, no. I've been testing this script all night last night. It can only judge a single click.
  7. How to determine whether the player is holding down the right mouse button

This script is used to determine a single mouse click. What I want is that as long as I long press the right mouse button, it will work.
  8. How to determine whether the player is holding down the right mouse button

I couldn't find the script.
  9. Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

Thanks for your help! The code is working. I made a few small changes to the code for my own needs and added some comments that I hope will help others as well. var mapx = $gamePlayer.x //Based on the player coordinates, increase or decrease this value to achieve the attack range of any...
  10. Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

Thanks for your patience, I have fully understood how this code works. But then came two questions: 1.MV's default "script" button has a 12-line word limit, so I can't fit all of the above code in. And segmenting it doesn't seem to work. It seems possible to write this script as a js file, but...
  11. Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

I get the general idea of what's going on. The pink part means: get the event ids corresponding to x and y on the map and store them into the variable 04 (object ID). The following code then determines whether the comment bar for the corresponding event has the word [敌人], and if so, opens the...
  12. Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

All I do is take the coordinates to determine if there is an event on them, and then decide what's going to happen next. So I don't quite understand what you mean by region restriction, because it doesn't seem to have anything to do with coordinates, right? Forgive me if I'm wrong. When...
  13. Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

I don't know anything about code, so I use the default "Get Position Info" button to get the current player's coordinates. Then, according to this rectangular coordinate, the player is facing the direction and whether he is attacking or not. If the attack occurs, the coordinates in the area...
  14. Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

Sorry, I am a Chinese user, so the above screenshot has Chinese. The general approach is to get the coordinates in front of the player through variables, and then determine the effect according to the above script. Maybe there's something wrong with this coordinate acquisition.
  15. Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

No one seems to have the same problem as me? I use coordinates to determine the player's range of attacks, and execute certain commands if there is a target event in the range. However, in the actual test, as long as the NPC moves, even if the player is in front of the NPC, there is no...
  16. NWJS-Profile Bug Fix

Jesus! Thank you for writing this program, it solved my problem once and for all!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.
:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonboy92