Search results

1. Quintus

RMMV Multiple conditions for YEP Weapon Unleash?

Hi, so I'm using Yanfly's Weapon Unleash and I want to use the replace attack function but only when the player has a specific state and weapon. I think this is doable by using lunatic mode, the example included is <Custom Replace Attack> if (user.level > 50) { id = 50; } else {...
  2. Quintus

Unique Combat Role Ideas?

So currently in my game I have 4 playable characters, your party members are the traditional Attacker/Healer/Tank and your character has customizable stats and can learn any skill in the game but can only equip 6 at once. There is a 5th character who I'm thinking about making playable, but I...
  3. Quintus

Making Substitute and Counter work together?

So I have a character setup with the substitute trait so that he will take incoming hits in place of allies at critical health, and he also has a 100% Counter rate (I'm using Yanfly's Counter Control, so he takes the hit before countering rather than dodging) and both of these abilities work...
  4. Quintus

Skill that does damage & heals user MP?

So I'm trying to make a skill that attacks an enemy but also restores a set amount of MP to the user. I had a similar skill in VX Ace using a damage formula but I can't remember how I did it and I can't seem to recreate it. I've also lurked around some old thread's trying to make similar skills...
  5. Quintus

Bullet Icons

Resource Type: Icons Maker Format: Ace Art Style: RTP or Similar Description: Looking for 3 separate icons in total, although if you can only do 1 or 2 I would still greatly appreciate it. What I need is a regular looking bullet, a slightly larger/pointier sniper bullet, and a shotgun shell.
  6. Quintus

Change Follower Priority?

So I'm having a problem where my followers block events from moving, but I need to keep the events at the same as player priority so that they can interact, but I want events to be able to go through or over my followers, is there a way to do this?
  7. Quintus

A Surveillance Camera?

Resource Type: Tiles/Characters Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP or similar Description: Thanks for checking out my request, I'm looking for a one tile sized security camera sprite facing diagnally down, so that it can be placed in an upper corner of a room. I haven't been able to find...
  8. Quintus

Problems with Yanfly's Equip Battle Skills

Hi, I'm having a few issues with the plugin which can be found here: http://yanfly.moe/2016/04/08/yep-90-equip-battle-skills-rpg-maker-mv/ I've created a new project with no other plugins besides this to make sure it isn't conflicting, and I have the most recent versions of MV and this plugin...
  9. Quintus

Is there a way to automatically open an actors skill menu at the start of thier turn?

So I'm taking the default attack and guard options away to put them as regular skills, which leaves my actor command window with just skills and items, I've attached a screenshot to show what I mean. Since skills are going to be used much more frequently than items I want to save the player and...
  10. Quintus

Sideview Shield Weapon

Resource Type: Sideview Weapon Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP Description: I want to have a shield bash skill in my game, but I haven't been able to find a shield Sprite that would work in MV's Sideview battle system. I'm not really picky about the style or type of shield but it should...
  11. Quintus

A way to make events trigger other events?

Usually I would use a switch or a variable controlled in one event to do something to another event with autorun ore parallel events, but I'm wondering if there's a way to do it through proximity or events. The scene I'm trying to make is you have to sneak around and wait for a sceurise guard...
  12. Quintus

Battle Command Keys

Thanks for taking the time to read my request, I've been digging around for other plug-ins that will do this or some way to event it but I'm told asking here is my best bet. What I'm looking to do is bind the battle commands (Such as Attack, Guard, Skills, and Items) to keys rather than a...
  13. Quintus

Timed Attack Arrows not showing up

I'm using the plug-in SRD_TimedAttack_Arrows from http://sumrndm.site/timed-attack-arrows/ The plug-in loads a sequence of arrow images that the player has to press the corresponding arrow keys with in order to do extra damage on an attack. However the first time I use it the arrows do not...
  14. Quintus

In battle script calls

I'm not sure if this should go here or in JavaScript boards so I'm okay with moving it if need be. There are there script calls I'm looking for, the in battle Skill, Item, and the back/escape menu. I've tried using script calls like SceneManager.push(Scene_Skill); but it only works in the...
  15. Quintus

Persona 5-esque battle menu?

I'm looking for a way to emulate some elements of the Persona 5 battle system. For those who don't know it's set up so that you can select your target in advance if you want and then your attack, guard, items, skill menu, etc. are all mapped to buttons instead of being in a scroll menu. I like...
  16. Quintus

Yanfly Item Durability Lunatic Mode Help

I'm attempting to make it so that when a weapon breaks it will drop a certain item, in my case the item ID is 28. The Lunatic Mode section of the help file looks like it has what I need but I'm unfamiliar with JS so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it. The code is <Custom Break Effect>...
  17. Quintus

Is there a plugin that will let me use text codes on highlighted choices?

I'm using the YEP_MessageCore plugin and the SRD_ShakingText plugin, and I was wondering if there was a plugin or, a version of one or both of these plugins that would let me use the text codes on choices that are highlighted by the selector to make the text move, change, color, bold, or some...
  18. Quintus

How do I make advancing enemies?

Hello, I'm new to RPG Maker and this site and I'm looking for some help. I'm using RPG Maker VX Ace with Yanfly Visual Battlers. I'm trying to create an enemy that will inch closer to the player every turn, and if it reaches the player it will cause a game over. Is there a way to event this? Is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.
:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonboy92