Search results

1. Vaschak

Dynamic Title screen

Does anyone know how to make an dinamic title screen ? or a plugin that would let me do so I was thinking of making one like super mario super saga video example :
  2. Vaschak

Scared of copyright

Hey fellas, I've been working on a game for me and a group of mutuals on discord, the game is centered about me and those guys and i had a lot of fun working on it, but as i was working on it i realized that what i been doing could get me in trouble, you see the pictures i used for characters...
  3. Vaschak

Permanent game icon

I been having this issue with my game that is, my icon. On another game i was working on i used a custom picture, my steps were: Game->Open Folder->icon....and used paint.net to edit the icon picture into my own. The problem is that i'm no longer working on that project and i'm sure i deleted...
  4. Vaschak

Who should i credit on my credits ?

I mean when i making my game there are some maps that come with it by default, like (School Classroom) and if i'm planing to publish my game, should i say in the credits that i didn't made any of those maps or beacuse i unsuscribed from all my worshop i items i had (i'm using the steam version...
  5. Vaschak

Importing character generator DLC

I have this folder in my DLC files called "Modern_Generator" and i'd like to know if there is a way to import it just to one project or do i have have to go to...steamapps->common->RPG Maker MV->Generator...and paste the contents of the file "Modern_Generator". Or those it exist a way to just...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detulovnoc