Search results

1. Lunesis

Add State with variable number of turns

Hi guys, I tried the MV Support forum but nobody has replied so I thought I'd give it a shot here. I am trying to do something which seems simple but apparently I can't wrap my head around it. I want to create a provoke skill using Yanfly's Taunt that lasts for a variable number of turns. I...
  2. Lunesis

Add State with variable number of turns

Hi guys, I am trying to do something which seems simple but apparently I can't wrap my head around it. I want to create a provoke skill using Yanfly's Taunt that lasts for a variable number of turns. I create the skill, which adds the state to the user, and the state lasts 3 turns by default...
  3. Lunesis

YEP Skill Learn + YEP Skill Equip, skills not showing in Skill Equip at first

I have a bit of an odd issue, where in my game I am trying to combine Yanfly Skill Learn along with Skill Equip to offer some customization options. I am using Yanfly Skill Learn in integrated mode. My problem is that when I go to Skill Learn in the Skills menu and learn some of my skills, after...
  4. Lunesis

Detonation Damage Formula

Hey guys, I am having a bit of a problem coming up with a working damage formula for a detonation spell and would like some help. Here's what I am trying to do: IF (enemy has state "burn") THEN (deal magic damage x 2) AND (remove state "burn") ELSE (deal magic damage x1) I'm having trouble...
  5. Lunesis

Autorun cutscene at start of area

So I am trying to do this, where I have an Autorun event that causes my characters to walk on screen and then have a dialogue with each other. This works great, except that after I go into a building and come out again, my actors try to do the scene over but bug out when they try to auto-walk...
  6. Lunesis

Taunt and Counter Attack

Would like to know if anybody has any ideas on these two staples. Would like to have a Paladin that can cast taunt, or have it as a passive state, and when attacked by physical attacks will automatically counter attack. Could the answer be in Yanfly's passive states plugin? Thanks for any...
  7. Lunesis

Events using barrel, crate and shelf graphics

I might be missing something obvious here, but I am trying to make interactive objects like barrels or shelves you can dig around in and find gold or items. I create an event on the tile, set movement to fixed, and choose the barrel graphic from Tileset B. When I face the barrel in game and...
  8. Lunesis

Attack that regens MP

See title, I tried adding an MP regen effect to the Attack skill but of course that just regenerates the MP of whatever you are attacking. Is there any way to make it regen the MP of the attacker instead? I also tried making a state but any effects are just applied to the scope, which in this...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detulovnoc