Search results

1. MiBa

SERVICE Composer looking for project

Hi. I'd like to compose for a game. I've played video games since the NES era. If you'd like for me to compose for your game, please contact me. I work and deliver very fast!
  2. MiBa

Mibli´s VG Music, SFX & Textures

Hello. I've made some music that you can use and I might continue making more of them. All I ask is that if you use them, then please subscribe to my youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa54-UgPZkrYNVFrV3B8MPQ?view_as=subscriber TERMS Free to use as long as I get a free copy...
  3. MiBa

[Battle Monsters] Monster Workshop

Hello. I can draw monsters for you but I need descriptions or references. Thank you and have a good day!
  4. MiBa

Mikix´s Amaze-hing Battlers

Just starting.
  5. MiBa

Titanbound

This was supposed to be for a game which now changed art direction to 3d. Only characters
  6. MiBa

MiBa's Resources

Make sure to use Character Scripts. 1. Anima Category 2. Picasso Category 3. Cel RTP Category I'm taking two requests from one of these categories.
  7. MiBa

Star Wars Battlegrounds Pack on Steam now!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=918561533 Star Wars Battleground Pack Completed! Animations that are more than 3 frames are included in the Pictures folder. There are still pictures in that folder too. Next Battlegroud Pack will be demonic themed. You can see the main...
  8. MiBa

RMMV Ancients

Features Crafting table Scavenging materials Active battle system Tutorials Lighting in dark zones (night time, caverns, etc.) Puzzles Secrets (that can further unlock new secrets) Story Ghost has been isolated from society for years, with memories blanked before the seven years in Malphia...
  9. MiBa

Miki´s Graphic Shop

Had to take away this with reasons.
  10. MiBa

[Art Trade] Battler for Character

Link: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mikis-battlers-and-faces.78007/ Purpose of this is to make a demo of my resource workshop. You will be credited for your work. I am aware that it belongs to you, and for this help you may use these battlers and faces in your non-commercial...
  11. MiBa

Miki's Battlegrounds

Disclaimer: This package works best with a resolution plugin. After almost one week I finally made this into something. People will need a tool to click and put these sprite objects to make battlegrounds out of it. This is another category of art. It's hand drawn animations edited to become...
  12. MiBa

Mi's Face Art Workshop

Delete please.
  13. MiBa

Art Trade

Trading art. The art I make (mainly characters and faces) can be used in your game too. I need tilesets. Please show samples of your work.
  14. MiBa

In Need Of Face Art

I need custom made faces for these two Duran 22 years old Recruit of a friendly team hideout Actor Sun shades Gurg 29 years old Half wereman Main actor Brown eyes
  15. MiBa

Icon Requests

Need the following inventory icons: Potion Elixir Medical Kit Herb Screwdriver Bolts Iron Scraps Iron Key Stim Pack Revolver Gun Game Demo https://www.dropbox.com/s/3f4niiz8ib0valn/SOBH%20Alpha%20v.0.1206.rar?dl=0
  16. MiBa

RMMV Curse of Haskarae

Used with RPG Maker MV. Credits go to: KADOKAWA Yanfly Vexed Haydeos This is a project I am working on with the help of pop horror tileset and the character generator and customs or edits by the RPG Maker Community. The main actor Gurg is a half wereman. He has lost his memories of who he...
  17. MiBa

FREE Ancients

Features Crafting table Scavenging materials Active battle system Tutorials Lighting in dark zones (night time, caverns, etc.) Puzzles Secrets (that can further unlock new secrets) Story Ghost has been isolated from society for years, with memories blanked before the seven years in Malphia...
  18. MiBa

[Char] Giving out my template

Edit Edit 2 Edit 3 Credit me as Murg if you use this template.
  19. MiBa

MiBa's Music Shop!

Hi all. I'm offering my service to you in exchange for credits in-game. I need more experience, so please request something. :) Samples:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap