Search results

1. KireNoslen

[SKY-Nausea-X-] RECRUITING WRITERS & MORE! [JUNE 2014]

Hey Rockyz, I'm interested in your project. I primarily consider myself a writer, though I can do a bit of everything (except coding, I can't code to save my life). On my own project I have over a hundred pages worth of storyline typed up (that doesn't include the prelude or anything game-play...
  2. KireNoslen

Mode 7 Script

I actually realized that the comments of the code were in French, but the actual code part was in English. Thanks Shaz
  3. KireNoslen

Mode 7 Script

I recently learned about a script called "Mode 7", which changes the perspective of the map. But despite my efforts I haven't been able to find the script anywhere (or at least not in English). Would anyone know where I could find this script (preferably in English, seeing as how it's the only...
  4. KireNoslen

Deleting EXP

@ Tsukihime Wow, it worked, and the solution was so brilliantly simple, thanks Tsukihime! @ Shaz Sorry for not posting in the right spot.
  5. KireNoslen

Deleting EXP

Hey, I was wondering if it was possible for a character to lose all of their EXP (while still retaining their Level) when they die. I'm pretty sure it's only possible to do this with scripting, and sadly scripts don't like me, and I don't like them. So if anyone happens to have a script for...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap