Search results

1. Numieth

Ghostling

So... this is the first project I ever posted about on this site, and I'm really nervous about it all. But of course, some feedback is needed and while this project predominantly was started for getting used to the new engine, I'd really like to finish it! (for once) In that spirit...   What...
  2. Numieth

Hiya! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

So, since everyone is doing that intro thing apparently, I'll just follow their shining example. Though I'm not really sure what to write. Uh... I've been doing RPG Maker stuff for years now, more or less seriously, but I'm still pretty much an amateur I guess, especially when it  comes to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap