Search results

1. SiRPiGgSaLoT

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

Hey all. Just curious, and this may have been mentioned elsewhere, but there is a random light event type that appears on the uppermost left tile on my maps. Is there a setting I'm missing? Should I just add space to the map to remove this? Tried to attach an image showing my issue but it's too...
  2. SiRPiGgSaLoT

hiddenone's MZ Emporium

@hiddenone. OMG... I'm so sorry for bothering you guys. I didn't change the hyphen to an underscore. Thank you for an amazing generator pack
  3. SiRPiGgSaLoT

hiddenone's MZ Emporium

@hiddenone No they don't. I tried adding in your gradient and removing the standard but then all the colors disappeared. This is the first time I've tried changing a gradient file so I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing
  4. SiRPiGgSaLoT

hiddenone's MZ Emporium

First time posting here, sorry if this is in the wrong spot and I'm sure it's an ignorant question but...the gradient file for the skin, I can not get to work. I've replaced the original with the new one, put both of them in there, restarted, loaded orc and goblin settings, but I either get the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap