Search results

1. nanakra

Replace actor faceset in event messages based on switches and variables

Hi Everyone, I have kind of a complex script request here, or at least it's complex to me. I'm an RGSS3 / Ruby novice. I know enough to understand what I'm looking at and can cobble things together for the most part (still learning), but what I'm looking for is a bit beyond me at my experience...
  2. nanakra

[VX Ace] Clear everything in inventory except for key items

Hi there! I'm trying to figure out how to wipe everything from the party inventory (items, weapons, armor) but keep all key items. This is for a jail type scene where the party won't get anything back. However I am treating the key items as protected quest items and don't want to wipe them. Not...
  3. nanakra

Downed / Damaged Character issues in Character Generator

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not as a quick search has not turned up anything.   I was working on creating some sprite sheets and editing them in GIMP however once I got to the point where I was ready to edit the damaged character sprites I noticed that all three of them were identical...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap