Search results

1. Zayriel

Tactics System 1.2.1 (Tactical Battle System)

That would be dope!
  2. Zayriel

Any chance you could turn this into a tutorial vid? :p
  3. Zayriel

@meteomage already mentioned that the shapes might've been removed a few posts back.
  4. Zayriel

@Draictig Can your Push script be used to create a basic push attack skill (as a skill effect)? If so, can it also be modified to do the opposite (Pull)?
  5. Zayriel

Cool stuff! Would you be able to turn it into a plugin?
  6. Zayriel

Just change the scope to "All Enemies".
  7. Zayriel

@Vinick Were you able to read through the thread? I know it might seem daunting to read through, but I'm sure you'll be able to find the solution. If you haven't yet, perhaps using my first query might help as a starting point...
  8. Zayriel

You must be referring to this post: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tactics-system-1-2-1-tactical-battle-system.117600/post-1084429 What issue are you having with the music?
  9. Zayriel

Would it be possible to add in the ability to assign the Counter functionality specifically to skill (via note)?
  10. Zayriel

Awesome! I figured that it MIGHT be easy to pull off, since the Teleport plugin already allows you to reposition the enemy. I was thinking of using it to create a knockback attack, but didn't know how I would be able to implement the push range.
  11. Zayriel

Hey @arleq1n, I know that you're not looking to add more features to TS, but I'm wondering what you'd think about this idea: when it comes to the Teleport plugin, would it be possible (and simple) to expand it so that it could be used to create knockback/pull-in skills, perhaps by adding in...
  12. Zayriel

No prob. Were you able to get it to work?
  13. Zayriel

In order to clean up the code, Arleq1n removed support for the side-view battle.
  14. Zayriel

@arleq1n changed the file naming convention a few months back.
  15. Zayriel

FYI, if anyone is interested in using SumRndmDde's Character Creator EX plugin in their TBS project, this seems to be the only engine that'll play nice with it (which is a major bonus if you're into customization :thumbsup-right:).
  16. Zayriel

Need a better name for this skill...

Hell Blazer Walk-a-Flock-o'-Flames :p
  17. Zayriel

Need a better name for this skill...

I'm partial to Flame Walker. Ideas: Blazing Trail Pyro Pathway Scorched Step
  18. Zayriel

Any plans on expanding the list of range shapes?
  19. Zayriel

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I'd be an idiot to turn that down! I am both appreciative and elated that you're even offering such a thing! Thanks so much, @Frostorm! :D
  20. Zayriel

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Just tried what you suggested, and here are the results: Turning on the SRD_GameUpgrade just gives me a black screen. Turning SRD_SuperTools on gives me the following error:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap