Search results

1. lightmagician60

RMMZ Alpha NET Z. Multiplayer and cooperative for MZ and MV

can you use different Save files? Person 1 Hosts with their own save file Person 2 joins using their own Save file on their computer
  2. lightmagician60

RMMV Dead Actor Swap/Switch

i've been looking and it seems nothing exists that allows you swap out dead actors. couldn't even find a reference to maybe do it my self
  3. lightmagician60

RMMV Looking for Special Targeting System

there are so many i dunno where to put them
  4. lightmagician60

i was. i realized that Plugins fit more of my needs then.... [redacted] for XP. this so far is my only trouble that i'm gunna have with MV. {i got both XP and MV while they where on sale}
  5. lightmagician60

the idea is to have battles in a 4v4 format with skills the target 2, 3 or 4 targets. but the 2 and 3 i want adjacent. looking at "YUP's Area of Effect" plugin. that should work. but the 2 target maybe an issue if the AoE is centered on them. could/would messing with the centering of the Hit box...
  6. lightmagician60

a Pokemon Style game

i have a reference for 5v5 battles {i intend to do 4v4 battles} can any one point to samples/references to a SMT/Persona Type system {every mon has it's own Weaknesses} and a Digimon Species system {X deals more damage to Y reguardless of what move it uses} please and Ty

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap