Search results

1. webgamesetc

Apollo's MV Resources

I really like the armor overlay that you put together. It looks good. Downloaded! Thanks~
  2. webgamesetc

com_sho Modern Fantasy Tileset

These look really excellent! Thank YOU~
  3. webgamesetc

RMMV Trying out a new game graphic approach / technique.

Hey, thanks for this comment! I knew there were some 8-way movement plugins, but this is an interesting thing I hadn't discovered yet.
  4. webgamesetc

RMVXA zombied! (No Travel Game Jam)

This is a fun arcade style game and I died a lot. So much so, I chose it for a video playthrough and review.
  5. webgamesetc

RMMV Magical Girl Z (No Travel Game Jam)

I played Magical Girl Z more than just a few times and had a lot of fun. I chose it for a video playthrough and review. Your game is a lot of fun and I enjoyed playing it. With some polish and some more adventures for Z it could be a fun series to keep going! I would follow it and come...
  6. webgamesetc

No Travel Play Jam: Review Submissions!

My Reviews and Videos are Uploading and Posted! • Stuck In A Wall • Magical Girl Z • Zombied!
  7. webgamesetc

RMMV No Travel Game Jam: Stuck In A Wall

I played Stuck In A Wall, several times, all the way through to the end. You can watch my video game play-through on YouTube. And you can read my review.
  8. webgamesetc

RMMV Small Town Shutdown (No Travel Jam Submission)

:guffaw: That's great! I'm glad to hear it.
  9. webgamesetc

Hi Hiddenone! I like your puppy on your head!~ Thanks very much for giving my game a go and taking such careful and thoughtful review notes. I really do appreciate it!
  10. webgamesetc

It's weird that the iframe quit working. It works now with just the link. Thanks for letting me know!
  11. webgamesetc

@KV_Kingdom Thanks for playing my game! I sincerely appreciate it, and it sounds like you had some fun with the dialog and humor aspects, which are a big deal for me. Your review is spot on and I agree with 99.9999% of it! I just want to address and explain my efforts on a couple...
  12. webgamesetc

"IN A WORLD... "

"IN A WORLD... "
  13. webgamesetc

Hey Everybody!~ I was thinking about graphics after playing a bunch of the No Travel Game Jam submissions and started working on a way to get a different look and feel into the RPG Maker (I'm using MV) engine. And I came up with this quick video showing a bit of a test of the different "maps" -...
  14. webgamesetc

RMMV Isekai Demonica (No Travel Game Jam)

Hi there! First off - I laughed the first time I saw your fail sauce profile pic; love that~ good show. Next - playin' your game (one of my favs), I don't know if you're going back and fixing stuff, or already know about this, or not, or what. Found this along the way, thought you...
  15. webgamesetc

Hello! I still cannot get past the Hamster. I was able to get through the combat tho! Hamster runs onstage from the right, runs into NPC and stops, music plays forever...
  16. webgamesetc

Hello! Thanks for playing my game. It sounds like you had some fun (I hope) and I really appreciate your feedback. You specifically address things that I worked hard to balance and I find your observations very thoughtful. Believe me, I kept reducing the rounds of combat necessary to get to...
  17. webgamesetc

Hello KV_Kingdom! You have 3 files missing from your deployment files. You need to go into your build files and copy and paste these files: /img/animations/Howl.png /img/animations/Cure4.png /audio/se/Thunder2.ogg Into your deployment files here: www/img/animations/Howl.png...
  18. webgamesetc

plz arrange this into a animation sheet?

Did that not work for you? I downloaded the graphic and resized it and loaded it into animation, it seems to be tiling correctly. Here is my resized image and here is a screenshot of it loaded into animation. See if this works. ANIMATION GRAPHIC SCREENSHOT LOADED
  19. webgamesetc

Wiped out from finishing No Travel Game Jam...

Wiped out from finishing No Travel Game Jam...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap