Search results

1. Subzero Dragon

Base sprites emotes and animations

Here's a few I'd like to see: O - Taunting/provoke poses (field and SV) O - Faceplant (comic-style) O - High-five/cheering Your stuff is amazing, and I've already implemented several of your emotes into my game! Keep up the awesome work~!
  2. Subzero Dragon

Chains of Fate - Early Demo!

Sorry for the slow updates. Here's a long-overdue update for PC and Mac! The Online version failed to update correctly, so it will take a little while before it's ready. This version introduces a lot of rebalancing and an enemy level system, as well as several miscellaneous fixes and tweaks. Enjoy~!
  3. Subzero Dragon

Base sprites emotes and animations

O.M.G! First those awesome critters, now this? *Grins uncontrollably* These are exactly what I needed, especially for one of my sillier characters! I shall credit you in my game, natch~!
  4. Subzero Dragon

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

Since the running horses are 4 frame animations, they can't be used unless you use RPG Maker XP or you use a plugin to use extra frames. I think somebody earlier in the thread found a plugin that works well.
  5. Subzero Dragon

@whtdragon If you feel like reposting my things, I'm ok with it. Same goes for my upcoming edits and animations! :D  
  6. Subzero Dragon

Haha, no kidding! To be honest, I'm not sure I have the time for ALL the recolors, so I'm just focusing on the main colors for now. If I have the time, I'll modify the animations to match the variants later.
  7. Subzero Dragon

Thanks for the encouragement! It may take a few days to perfect everything, so here's an early preview of the gold-horned unicorn's "ready" animation in the meanwhile~! :D
  8. Subzero Dragon

More SV battlers are on the way! Current WIPs are: Wyvern, Kirin, Kasa-Obaki, and Unicorn. Expect results soon~!
  9. Subzero Dragon

So, I decided to try making SV battlers for some of the animals. Here's the first baby dragon for starters. I'm not super-great at animating sprites, but I think this little guy came out good! Feel free to use or modify him as you wish~! NOTE: Due to being a 4-legged animal, his...
  10. Subzero Dragon

Quick Damage Formula Button Suggestions!

There is a way to use things other than attack and defense already. In my game, many skills use agility as a calculating factor instead of attack ( a.agi * 2 - b.def for instance). The main thing I'd like to see, is a simple code to use a variable in calculations, similar to what Andar said...
  11. Subzero Dragon

Oh wow, these new sprites are teh adorbz, love them all! I am delighted that you did baby dragons, SQUEE~!! Now to cook up some of those faces... :D EDIT: Here's some animal ideas to try if you're feeling up to it. How about for classic mythical/monsters, a flying snake/wyrm, a sphinx, or...
  12. Subzero Dragon

These are incredible~! I'm totally using some of these, especially the saddled horses! If I may make a request, I'd like a small/baby dragon. My game features a young dragon and the default dragon doesn't even have side or back graphics. Plus, its hardly a baby... P.S.: I'm pretty good at...
  13. Subzero Dragon

Updated again! Rebalanced skills a little and reduced the slimes again. I also updated the Mac version! (Sorry for being late about that. My Internet was down for a while.)
  14. Subzero Dragon

[/SPOILER] Also, very happy you uploaded a Mac version!  ;_; I'm very, very glad you liked it! The newest version addresses the slime overload issues, but I haven't updated the Mac version to the newest version yet. expect the update tonight!
  15. Subzero Dragon

Updated again! This time, it fixes a major bug in the forest scene as well as removing the glitchy slime quests and toning down dome of the monsters. Update will be complete tomorrow. EDIT: Update complete for browser and Windows! Mac coming soon...
  16. Subzero Dragon

It seems that the slime quest is destined to screw with me... I think I'm gonna just delete the one where you kill all of them. As for the other thing...
  17. Subzero Dragon

Updated! Multiple bugs have been fixed and the forest branch has been extended. Upload should be completed by 01/15/16. This should fix a story progression bug and will improve general play balance. Stay tuned for even more content coming next month!
  18. Subzero Dragon

[/SPOILER] I'm downloading the new Windows version now, thanks for reposting :) You're welcome. Now I think I know what happened. I'll fix this bug tonight, but meanwhile, the female branch should work. EDIT: Browser version updated! Downloadable versions to come tomorrow. EDIT 2: Both...
  19. Subzero Dragon

[/SPOILER] I like the skill system! It looks like the player will get to rapidly develop their characters. The quest system is cool, too - but it would be nice if the completed quests were marked so, or had their own section. Wish I could see more of it! Gah, I am really starting to hate...
  20. Subzero Dragon

I'm currently uploading a fresh PC version, and it should be ready by tomorrow along with the Mac version. I didn't realize the web link was completely broken, and just fixed it. I will update the first post with another alternate download link in the meanwhile. EDIT: Mac download and Windows...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap