Search results

1. EniaCat

I need help with a certain effect in MOG's Chrono Engine ABS mode.

Hi guys, I wanted to have a quick question. I wanted to have a player feedback by having the screen flash or shake when the player and/ or the enemy are hit, the disable knock-back function does so little, and I want to let the players know that if they hit the enemy or that they have been hit...
  2. EniaCat

Galv Map projectiles question?

Hi people, I want to ask a question about the plugin of Galv Map Projectiles, I still cannot get my head around it. I want to make a boss fight sequence with RPG Maker MV, but I can't really get the plugin to work with me. It is for my sonic fan game. I don't want to use the standard battle...
  3. EniaCat

Snowboarding mechanic in RPG MAKER MV.

Dear people of the forum, I had a question about a certain mechanic that I wanted to use in my game. It's about snowboarding because I had an idea that a character is going to snowboard down in a parallax side view scroller or top-down. The only problem I have is: How can I make the character...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap