Search results

1. ThePuffpuff30

Weapon isn't doing more damage (VX Ace)

I'm not asking here because I'm lazy. I'm asking here because I've spent an hour and a half trying to figure this out. I can't find a single other thread about the same issue. I'm also super super new to RPG maker, and I'm sure this is a stupid question, and I'm sorry. So the amount of damage...
  2. ThePuffpuff30

How can I change player appearance through an event?

How can I make it so the player character changes appearance through an event? For example: The player character has a rain coat on when they walk outside in the rain, but inside they wear their normal clothing.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap