Search results

1. TypeError when opening the GachaBook

Hello everyone, maybe somebody can help me. I've decided to add the Gacha and GachaBook plugin and created a bunch of cards already, the whole receiving the cards/items works well so far, even though the defined animation for retrieving the capsule is not being showed, the star animation to...
  2. Auto Battle Actors

I want to create a kind-of-rows-system, where the 4th and 5th actor of the group are controlled by the AI. I started creating the state with the autobattleflag, but I can't think of an efficient way to give the state to the actor, since you are allowed to change the party order and the ID of...
  3. Fade-in and fade-out screen on Android

When fading the screen in or out on a android device, it only applies to the right side/corner of the screen, depending on resolution. This goes for all transitions: starting a new game or loading a game, battle transitions, the transition when changing players position or switching maps or...
  4. PreloadManager on Android Error

Using the PreloadManager-plugin on desktop works flawlessly, but when using it on Android I get: Uncaught typeerror: bufferobject.adderrorlistener is not a function I really would like to make use of the PreloadManager because of some bigger maps running many events.  It's even lagging on...
  5. Problem exporting for Android

When exporting for Android, I get: BUILD FAILED C:\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:928: The following error occurred while executing this line: C:\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:946: null returned: 1   I have no trouble exporting a new, empty project so everything needed for the procedure...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap