Search results

1. ct_bolt

RMMV Turning a switch off and on in game

Okie dokie. Took a look at it just made some small tweaks the the ways your events were setup.. seems to work as needed as far as I can tell.. but you'll have to let me know. :) Sent back via DM Also I had to copy and rename some of the audio files that were not included with this demo that...
  2. ct_bolt

Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction

Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
  3. ct_bolt

hmm... The demo I gave works the way it's supposed to though right? Can you send a small demo of what you have?
  4. ct_bolt

Actually I think I have it working with the patches now. Was missing an important part with the plugin command: "set_menu_bgm replay=true" instead of "set_menu_bgm" Made a demo... see if this will work for what you need? Demo: Click Here to View Seems to work exactly as needed on my end...
  5. ct_bolt

I believe I see what you mean now... this has now convinced me to write my own menu music plugin with the requested features rather then attempt a patch... stay tuned :popcorn:
  6. ct_bolt

Place the plugins as directed on the plugin list the above one goes above HIME & the below one goes below HIME Then use whatever switch you set the ID to in the plugin parameters located in the below one. Toggle the switch on and off to determine if menu or map music will be played. Makes...
  7. ct_bolt

Here ya go ;) Attached are 2 plugins. Place the the "above" plugin above HIME_MenuMusic ...place the "below" plugin below HIME_MenuMusic ...set the switchID to the value you want, default is 100
  8. ct_bolt

RMMV Animated Icons

Yep it's mostly done really. Just having a hard time figuring the best way to get them usable in message windows and the actor states in the main menu. Also still need to make them show up in the gold window and the window for selecting items (not the menu ones... the one that's called from the...
  9. ct_bolt

RMMV How to properly zoom in on map? [RMMV]

I believe I had trouble in the past with other Zoom plugins and that's partly why I wrote one... honestly haven't revisited it in a while though... well anyways if no others work for exactly what you need here is this also... https://ct-bolt.itch.io/rmmv-zoom-plugin
  10. ct_bolt

RMMV Event triggered when a follower steps on it

Oh that's wonderful to hear! :cutesmile: Super pleased to hear all is working smoothly for ya Thanks for letting me know :) No prob. Glad to help out :) and thanks for adding me in the credits too :cutesmile:
  11. ct_bolt

RMMZ Script line to check if the player is in a battle?

$gameParty.inBattle() that will return true if the party is in battle :) Edit: Dang ninja'd by @rexie09
  12. ct_bolt

Okay good to know :popcorn: I can look into a patch to make it work with VE diagonal movement :)
  13. ct_bolt

RMMV Animated Icons

Latest update: No release yet but it's getting pretty close ;) Mainly just need to finish up with the icons for message windows... and finish up the item select window & shop scene (buy & sell windows work but still finishing the other windows). Only focusing on standard scenes as of now...
  14. ct_bolt

Hmm... that is quite odd... it works exactly as needed for me... Are you using other plugins that could cause issues? If so.. I could patch it probably
  15. ct_bolt

Oh woops lol... fixed now (v0.11 - Bugfix): Click Here to Download
  16. ct_bolt

A very rough setup but you can see how this works for your needs... I can honestly say I didn't test it much at all... Well let me know how it goes... hope it works at least for what you need CTB_FollowerStep.js - Click Here to Download Setup an actor notetag exactly like this...
  17. ct_bolt

RMMV Animated Icons

Thank you :) Also sure sounds good, I'll add that to the ToDo list ;) Thank you :) It's a WIP so far it's only the item scene & partially the equipment scene (not the item list yet in the equipment scene, just the items that are equiped) Resolved ;) Thank you so much! This post means a great...
  18. ct_bolt

RMMV Animated Icons

Latest update v0.10 (Testing Only) Still many features to go but again I figured I would show what is done so far. Also fixed quite a few small issues ;)
  19. ct_bolt

RMMV Animated Icons

Thanks for the support :) ..honestly I don't know how to put this politely but please don't modify or use the code I provide until it's ready and I release it. I really shouldn't have uploaded anything yet but I know you're eager to see so I did. I definitely already know how to do everything I...
  20. ct_bolt

RMMV Animated Icons

Oh yes definitely, stay tuned. ;) Many extra features I have already thought about for the future of this plugin. A very very early tech demo: click here to view [RMMV] - Animated Icon Plugin Demo v0.02 There are many issues still to be worked on but because you seem curious I figured I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh. This update is taking so long that I'm starting to run out of topics for the weekly blogs that I was making to make up for the fact that it was taking so long to begin with!
"...I'll shut up and carry on
The scream becomes a yawn..."
Me: For My enter the Haroldverse game I'll make a horror game!
[four snarky/snide comments from the disembodied narrator later]
Fine it's a horror comedy now.
Feeling overwhelmed by this project's scope lately, and lured by other projects; but it also feels like I'm on the verge of a turning point, almost finished laying the "foundations" and can soon start building the real structure. In other words, the dreaded "middle phase lull." I recognize and will resist it. So, the latest work: battle sprite for the second major party member.

If you REALLY want to slow a loop down... stick a console.log statement in it. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClassicFrank